Monday's Dinner, 6/20/16??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Something healthy here - too much rich food this weekend!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/20/16?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I'm going to pan-fry some l/o pork and sprinkle with taco seasoning for tacos/and/or burritos.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/20/16?? by Mare749 (I'm going to pan-fry...)
Thinking of tacos here as well but with chicken. My mom, Michael and I are going to try to beat some of this heat at the movie theater to see Dory so this will be an easy meal when I get back home.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/20/16?? by Trixxee (Thinking of tacos he...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
Yikes Trixxee! I just checked the weather in L.A.-99 degrees!

French toast with bananas foster sauce and sausage for dinner.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/20/16?? by losblanos1 (Yikes Trixxee! I jus...)
My car said 105 on the way home from the theater. Really uncomfortable.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/20/16?? by Trixxee (My car said 105 on t...)
Well, not too healthy, but not too bad either!

Had a little Kalamata Tapenade left from Dad's Day Charcuterie Platter, so added it to pasta along with tuna, mushrooms red pepper flakes, feta crumbles and caper...very tasty. Except now I have leftovers again, so guess next morphing will be a Frittata.

[Image: Jun%2020%20Kalamata%20Tapenade%20Pasta_zpsfw8gaxxm.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/20/16?? by cjs (Well, not too health...)
Looks yummy, Jean.

Yikes! 105°??? It was 90 here today and I stayed in!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 6/20/16?? by Mare749 (Looks yummy, Jean.[b...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
I feel you, Trixxee! We have had several mid to upper 90 days already, and it's only June! We'll be in the 100's before you know it, too!

We have had several LONG 12 hour days this week already! Is it Friday yet? Anyway, we had our Father's Day steak dinner, Monday. Mostly only had to grill the steaks and warm up the doctored up Blue Potato Salad Casserole. The salad and casserole were already prepped from Sunday. Even with all the prep work done, we didn't get home until almost 8 o'clock, so dinner was late!

Susan, that is a favorite at our house! I wonder if I could crust up my chicken and put it on a rack the night before. I'm looking for lots of dinners that I can prep way ahead for an easy dinner. Looks like a lot of early mornings and late evenings ahead.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.