Sunday Dinner, 8/7/16??
  Re: (...)
What's for dinner today??

Review dinner for us - looking forward to it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner, 8/7/16?? by cjs (What's for dinner to...)
Review dinner here also.
  Re: Sunday Dinner, 8/7/16?? by cjs (What's for dinner to...)
Family dinner today. Penne pasta, meatballs, grilled chicken breast, grilled vegetables, tossed salad. Watermelon for dessert.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 8/7/16?? by Mare749 (Family dinner today....)
After yesterday, I'm surprised you're going to even eat anything, Maryann!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 8/7/16?? by cjs (After yesterday, I'm...)
Everyone's dinners sound great. I may break down and get stuff for the review. I need to look at my menu plan. I usually plan the more labor intensive meals for the weekend. And I've already purchased the stuff for the plan. I didn't add the review until after I had my plan and grocery list made. OOPS!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 8/7/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (Everyone's dinners s...)
We have leftover braciole to use up.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 8/7/16?? by Trixxee (We have leftover bra...)
Just a simple pasta and gravy dinner with Caesar salad and baked garlic with bread.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 8/7/16?? by BarbaraS (Just a simple pasta ...)
I caved on the review. See Dinner Review thread. These long hot days are killing my appetite and motivation to eat, much less cook. But today, we had an early cloud cover and the house cooled down enough that I felt up to making one of my prepped dinners.

Jean, you may get a kick out of this one. There is a Skewered Citrus Wing recipe that some of us have made. The wings look like parrots? Anyway, with all of my chicken breasts, I decided to use the rub and sauce on breasts and precooked them last weekend. I should have done my rice ahead also. Don't know why. I fixed my Lemon Scented Rice and green beans. It turned out very well and was really fast and easy.

Come on Fall! (I'm sorry Karyn and all fellow teachers!)
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 8/7/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (I caved on the revie...)
Sounds familiar, but can't place the recipe?
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 8/7/16?? by cjs (After yesterday, I'm...)
Quote:

After yesterday, I'm surprised you're going to even eat anything, Maryann!!!!

I know, it would seem that way, but somehow we manage!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."