Saturday's Dinner, 9/3/16??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Chicken something for us...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Saturday's Dinner, 9/3/16?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Scratch the chicken - got shrimp in my mind, so I'm going with this old one - haven't made since Oct. '12

Baked Shrimp in Tomato Feta Sauce
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 9/3/16?? by cjs (Scratch the chicken ...)
I remember making that dish for my dad one day for lunch and he loved it. Since I made half the recipe, had to make it again for dinner for Ron.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 9/3/16?? by cjs (Scratch the chicken ...)
I never did try this one.

I've been craving breakfast for dinner all week. So we picked up ingredients for William's breakfast hash. I'm making him work a little this weekend!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 9/3/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (I never did try this...)
Forgot to post dinner. I put a rub on a pork shoulder roast last night to go in the smoker today. We needed to get it done ahead for family dinner tomorrow.

Ron's youngest sister and husband came in from NY for a long weekend to stay with her parents while the other sister is on a much needed vacation. Tomorrow, they all want to go down to the lake and watch the Blue Angels perform, then everyone will come back to our house for dinner.

Tonight we are having burgers and salad.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 9/3/16?? by Mare749 (Forgot to post dinne...)
Oh that's wonderful for the sister to get a break!! I hope your in-laws are able to really enjoy having their 'kids' with them!! Have a great visit!

darn, Daphne now you have me thinking breakfast for dinner - like Wallace's panckaes and bacon.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 9/3/16?? by cjs (Oh that's wonderful ...)
Oh my, it was sooooo good!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.