Errors
  Re: Errors by sysadmin (Please post any erro...)
Labs, Tony is unavailable for a few days, but by Thursday, he should see this and get on it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Okay. Thanks.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: RE: Errors by labradors (Missing posts... ...)
Can you give me an example of a search query you use to retrieve an empty result like this? Any sort of dead link would be useful. As it is, I see that the Anova precision cooker thread has 205 posts in it, but I don't know if this is correct or fewer than you expect.
Well, now it's working. At the time that I posted about the problem, I was only getting the first page of the thread and no indication that there were more pages, let alone any navigation to them. Now I can see 21 pages and it IS possible to get to them.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
This is weird!  I just realized that I can see everyone's avatars and signature lines when I'm logged out.  I had meant to post that I still can't see them, but this is even more strange.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Never mind!  Thanks to Alina I was able to fix it in My profile.
Daphne
I'm getting so discouraged!! I can't even start a new thread!! What the heck is wrong with my settings??????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: RE: Errors by cjs (I'm getting so disco...)
This post was from before you emailed me right? Is this the problem with mobile view that we got resolved?
right - before you straightened me out - we're all good!!
www.achefsjourney.com
Somewhere, someone pointed out an app that will reduce my pictures from my library so they will post.  While I appreciate the advice and will look for it later, if I must, but I'm so fed up with Photobucket, the thoughts of dealing with another app makes me cringe.

So have we gotten the ability to share photos straight from our library, or will we?  That would be the most exciting change of all!  Big Grin
Daphne