Dinner Thread - 10/10/16 - 10/16/16
  Re: Dinner Thread - 10/10/16 - 10/16/16 by cjs (Dinner - Monday, 10/...)
We're having Reuben sandwiches....easy and total comfort food for us. Blush
HOt dogs will make Roy Richard happy anytime!!

Pizza, Beer, and Seahawk football – doesn’t get much better than this. Salami, caramelized onion and way more cheese than necessary………….

And, the score is good, too.

Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
I haven't heard of any around hear, Trixxee, but I'll have Ashley to keep an eye out in the city.  I've always wanted to try it.

Jean, William loves a hotdog!  But he'd devour that pizza!  It's got me drooling!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
I'm sure having a hard time finding/reading different posts on the new forum. I didn't even see this  line on Trixxee's -

"Speaking of sushi, has the poke bowl craze hit in anyone else's area?  Stores popping up all over here.  So good."

You sent me scurrying to find about this....we loved poke in Hawaii. What a fun project this would be. Think I'll also look at our Costco - see what they have. I can't go to one of our favorite towns up here, Port Townsend, without buying Seaweed  salad. Love this stuff.

Thanks for bringing this up, Trixxee. I think you've created a monster! Smile

I checked out Huffington Post's article -
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/21...93812.html
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: RE: Dinner Thread - 10/10/16 - 10/16/16 by cjs (I'm sure having a ha...)
I saw poke bowls somewhere, but I don't think it's become a craze here yet. Maybe in another year. I think we tend to be behind the West Coast new trends a bit. Sure sounds good though!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."