The Color of Forum We See
  Re: The Color of Forum We See by cjs (I'm opening a thread...)
I'm taking a picture of this so you can see I don't have the same reply options I used to have - no font size, no color, no size, nada.... And, no way to add a picture anymore. What the heck?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Jean, do you have the same problem on your laptop?  That is so weird!  I'm sorry I could not help.  I know your frustration, since I suffered a similar feeling until I found the Switch to Full Version link.  I hope Tony can help.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Tony took care of everything!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Thank goodness!  Now to get help with pictures.  When you get that solved, I'd love to know how you do it.  The only way I have managed is using photobucket which has so many pop ups now, it's almost not worth the effort. Sad
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
I always used Photo bucket on the old forum, but now I can just pull them from my computer - but all of a sudden they are huge! Here's what I do -

type up 'New Reply"
click on 'Browse'
Open picture from my laptop
click on 'add attachment' on right side of screen
click 'insert into post'

BUT, for some reason between each of the steps above I have to scroll up a little and make sure my cursor is at the bottom of written post (or where ever you want the picture located) or it ends up at the beginning of the post.

That's what works for me except, of course the size.
www.achefsjourney.com