DINNER THREAD - 10/24 - 10/30/16
  Re: DINNER THREAD - 10/24 - 10/30/16 by cjs (Monday's Dinner - 10...)
I know one thing!  There better be an instant pot under the tree with my name on it!

We were supposed to have Kristie's Light Version of Zuppa Tuscano (It was really cool today and William and I were craving it!), but we didn't leave Southport until almost 7, so tomorrow for sure.  Tonight is steak and baked potato...fast and easy.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Wednesday’s Dinner – 10/26/16??
What's on t he menu for everyone today??

The cabbage & sausage dish turned out pretty nice - but, we sure have leftovers. Smile

"I know one thing! There better be an instant pot under the tree with my name on it!" - your request is in to Santa, huh, Daphne??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Skirt steak fajitas.  I've made this before and they were very good.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/268949408976028208/
Hoooray!!!! I have all the bells and whistles again!!!!

I'm going to be so careful now what I click on!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: RE: DINNER THREAD - 10/24 - 10/30/16 by Gourmet_Mom (I know one thing!  T...)
(10-25-2016, 08:38 PM)Gourmet_Mom Wrote: I know one thing!  There better be an instant pot under the tree with my name on it

Daphne, I think you will enjoy it. I use mine at least once a week, if not more. The corned beef I cooked in it yesterday was done in an hour. I took it out and tented it to keep warm while I added the potatoes and carrots to the pot and cooked for 5 minutes. Everything turned out great and tonight we are having the l/os.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
I should dig mine out and play with it more...... maybe I['ll wait and (re)learn with Daphne after Christmas.
www.achefsjourney.com
Really!  My daughter has been warned this thing is at the top of my list!   Angel

Dinner tonight is Kristie's Light Version of Zuppa Tuscano.  I was so excited when the temperatures dropped this week. This was the first thing I thought of that I wanted to make!  YUM!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Dinner Thread - Thursday, 10/27/16??

What's on the menu for everyone today??

Working with leftovers - Roasted salmon on a bed of Pork Fried Rice and topped with apple & mango chutney.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: RE: DINNER THREAD - 10/24 - 10/30/16 by cjs ([size=small][b][size...)
That sounds delicious, Jean! Smile

I am making Italian Wedding Soup this morning. We will have a cup of that and a grilled cheese on rye with 4 cheese Italian. Has anyone else tried this tasty cheese by L' o' Lakes? We love it for melting in a sandwich or on a burger.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
What cheese is in the '4 cheese Italian,' Maryann?
www.achefsjourney.com