Font Size Question

Things are running so smoothly, I'm almost afraid to bring this up for fear I click something I shouldn't!! Smile

When typing a msg. I have to make the font larger than what is the default (o.k., this is not a problem), but as I'm typing and hit return to go down a couple lines, the font returns to the default size and I have to go back and change it again and again. Is there a way for the size to stay the same throughout the entire msg. ??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Font Size Question by cjs (Things are running s...)
So, where is our tech support??? This question is a month old.........................
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
There, I have increased the font size from 13px to 15px in all textareas throughout the site. Is that better?
will try it out - thanks
www.achefsjourney.com
Will you check out the "Activation" thread in cooking. I tried typing with a font size and when I hit return, it goes to something to darn small......
www.achefsjourney.com