Thanksgiving - 2016, Who, What, Where, When?
  Re: Thanksgiving - 2016, Who, What, Where, When? by cjs ([size=small]So what'...)
Daphne, it sounds like your kids did a great job! Good for them! So glad you had a nice Thanksgiving and especially glad that your hubbie is okay.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Thanksgiving - 2016, Who, What, Where, When? by cjs ([size=small]So what'...)
Yes, he bounced back right away, but it's telling on him today.  He's really tired today.  Andrew and I told him he fought two really big guys for half an hour in a wrestling match to try to get up.  (I decided he was having a panic attack during that stage of the "episode".). So yes, he SHOULD be tired and sore.  Andrew compared it to being in a car wreck and not feeling the effect until a few days later.

I have been watching him like a hawk and asking if he's feeling okay any time he does something unusual.  He keeps telling me I'm going to talk him into thinking he's about to have another seizure, and I need to stop hovering.  Easier said than done. Blush
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Hard not to hover.... Smile
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Yes, sure is!
Maryann

Here are a few of misc. pictures of the weekend food - the overall hit was for sure the Soft Giant Bagels. Good Lord they are delicious! ( I did post the recipe above).

[Image: nov%2025%20027_zpshi4idwdj.jpg]

Canoe Marrow Bones - so rich and so luscious!!

[Image: d6c4450d-2892-41bd-973d-79b607c73332_zpsqsuutlsk.jpg]

Family favorite Bierox - but this time I switched up fillings and found a new change to make to them

[Image: nov%2025%20006_zpsx46hqpuk.jpg]

and, of course the Bots - they brought up the minis to play with. Big Guy Stinger stayed in the dry warm van. Smile

[Image: nov%2025%20024_zpsjp4psh8x.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Beautiful presentations, Jean!!!!

What fun with the bots!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Oh, what fun! Did you get to play with the bot? Your son makes me smile, Jean. He looks like he laughs all the time.

Beautiful food presentations. Makes me hungry!
Maryann

No, the 'boys' held on to them! Wink
www.achefsjourney.com
Another holiday behind us - time to let this one go.
www.achefsjourney.com
Happy Thanksgiving to all people out there!!....
Truly, Thanksgiving has customarily been a festival of the gifts of the year, including the harvest.
Happy Thanksgiving Wishes and Messages