Equiping a Travel Trailer/RV
  Re: Equiping a Travel Trailer/RV by cjs (This might turn into...)
Great to know, Trixxeee!  I guess that seals the deal!  SOLD!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Our neighbors have the big version of this grill and love it!  They are camping out while they build a house in town.  Funny, we did their survey!  They are a font of information!  She LOVES her Breva? Counter Top Microwave Convection Oven!  On the wish list!

Anyway, Jean, I remember a picture of your redo on your trailer.  The one that sticks in my mind is the recliners Roy installed in your slide out where I think your dinette was?  For now, I'm thinking of turning that area into a day bed with large pillows, but I wonder if we could eventually do what you guys did with the recliners later.  For now, I want to wait to see if we need the seating for eating.  You know how tight that is, so you know how unlikely it will be that we eat there.  But the pillows won't be wasted.

Anyway, dimensions of the area you put in the recliners and what recliners you got would be helpful for future reference.
Daphne
will get back to you later today with the info, Daphne.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Why am I not offered the function for posting pictures on my reply to you?? Guess I'll have to start a new thread????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
That makes no sense?  Although, I still can't post from my library.  I did one time, but I can't now.
Daphne