DINNER THREAD, 2/13/17 - 2/19/17
  Re: DINNER THREAD, 2/13/17 - 2/19/17 by cjs ([b][u][size=medium]M...)
The Pea dish sure sounds like a winner - copied. Smile
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Chicken parm and either zucchini or asparagus.  Skipping spaghetti I would normally make to serve the chicken on top of.
Trixxee, I admire your discipline! I have to get through a weekend of birthday parties and then Fat Tuesday. After that, I will be joining you!

Change of plans for tonight. I didn't think we needed more sugar, so cancelled the bulgogi plans. After the ribs came out of the IP, I added ingredients to make a Bolognese sauce using the rib meat instead of beef. Wow, is it tasty! Will be serving it over fresh pappardelle. Big Grin
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Sounds delicious!

Down 8 lbs and Tony 15.  Good luck Maryann!
Cheers to Trixxee and Tony!! He'll looks so cute in his speedo this summer............ Smile

Great minds and all that, Maryann - we had some of my Bolognese sauce with pasta also - and a green salad.

Our later snack with be l/0 Fr. Fries (from the freezer) and l/o alligator bites. Smile

Fat Tuesday and my new tradition. When we were in Tybee Island for Mardi Gras, I had Hurricane(s Smile ) , so come Tuesday.................... Smile
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Congrats to both of you, Trixxee. You are going to be my inspiration! I have to psych myself up for giving up bread and pasta!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Great work, Trixxee!  You guys are doing so well!  I admire you both!

Last night we went to wing night and enjoyed a bottle of wine.  Tonight was another late work night, so we got Chinese take out from across the street.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Thursday's Dinner, 2/16/17??

What's for dinner today?? 

I'm craving Chili Nachos, so that's what it will be.
www.achefsjourney.com
Thanks guys - needs to be done.

We are having white chicken chili tonight.  And in 2 hours Michael and I will be an a four day weekend.  Not much planned because of rain and finances but the main excitement is no homework.  Or at least very little.
have a great time!!!!

The Chili Nachos were wonderful!!
www.achefsjourney.com