Cauliflower Steaks w/Caramel Chicken Review
Thumbs Up    
Cauliflower Steaks w/Caper-Anchovy-Garlic Sauce with Caramel Chicken
On a scale of 1 to 10 – this entire dish is at least a 15!! If you like Mediterranean flavors, you’ll probably love this one. AND, for those of you in a hurry – I was surprised at how easy to prep ahead. I made the entire Caramel Chicken to the point of adding the nuts, jalapenos and gr onions until just before serving. I chilled it and heated in a baine marie as I was prepping the cauliflower, which is another easy and fast recipe. I would not exclude any of the diverse ingredients – combined they are out of this world good.

Cauliflower Steas with Caer-Anchovy-Garlic Sauce

Caramel Chicken

Had a couple of wonderful matched wines with the entire meal - Barefoot Pinto Grigio and
 one of Roy's Christmas special wines - Les Messus du Prieuré - a French Syrah based blend.

Unexpectedly the best dinner in a long time!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Cauliflower Steaks w/Caramel Chicken Review by cjs ([size=medium][color=...)
Caramel Chicken leftovers with Curried Rice – great rice dish and went well with the chicken. Pinot Grigio - great match.

The Curried rice calls for dried fruit, so there are lots of flavors throughout the dish.

Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Cauliflower Steaks w/Caramel Chicken Review by cjs ([size=medium][color=...)
Very pretty, Jean!  I'll have to look at the recipe later.  It was really slow loading.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
What an interesting choice of flavors, Jean. Not sure if Ron would like the cauliflower, but I know he would love the chicken.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Theresa Catanach‎ made this a couple of days ago and they both loved it!! You might try making a cauliflower 'steak' with the toppings for you and he could use the topping on mashed potatoes. The combination of the two sauces/toppings is just out of this world. Forgive me if you've already thought of a solution. Sad
www.achefsjourney.com
Oh, I did think of a solution, just not the same one. He likes cauliflower, just not sure about the topping for him, but I know that I will like it. He can try it or not. More for me. Big Grin
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
That recipe is so amazing man thanks for sharing this. But i will recommend to try this Easy Jambalaya Recipe which i recently made.
Hello, cuisine reader I am Gloria and write delicious chicken recipes on All Chicken Recipes. You visit my website to get new chicken recipes.