DINNER THREAD, 3/20/17 - 3/26/17
  Re: DINNER THREAD, 3/20/17 - 3/26/17 by cjs ([size=medium][b][u]M...)
Gasp!  I'm shocked Jean!!!  

Thanks, you guys!  Today was an even bigger success but with its own moments of anxiety!  Overcoming the two disasters of the day almost eclipses my success!  I drew my first survey today with very few mistakes!  I don't know who was more proud....me or William! Big Grin

Due to a HUGE tech issue this evening, I decided we'd have leftover Ramen while I figured it out.  I finally overcame the problem.  I can't tell you how relieved I was!!!!  I'm still having to take deep breaths to relieve my anxiety!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Among all that's going on, Daphne - I hope you're stopping to smell the roses every so often to keep yourself in good health - mentally and physically. Smile
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Thursday's Dinner, 3/23/17??

What's for dinner today??

I'm thinking an Asian noodle dish topped with salmon patties, but since I have to do some grocery shopping, this may change depending on what catches my eye at the store.

No rain or snow predicted for the next couple days, so I may even put my grill back together and get with some grilling..... Smile
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
I'm going to make C @ H's chicken francese garnished with toasted almonds - recipe appears in both the best ever chicken recipes book and one of the 30 minute meal books.

Asparagus and carrots on the side.
Deep breaths, Daphne! Wink

Glad things are looking up for you and Tony, Trixxee. Be sure to treat yourselves at least a little bit!

I'm making dinner for my dad tonight, so we're having Winter Pork Stew, homemade dinner rolls and cut up pineapple for dessert. After dinner, we have a Spring concert to attend for Alyssa. We love going to their school events.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
One of the things I miss being so far away from the kids - the school activities. Used to really love them. I bought out the veggie section of veggies this a.m. For some reason, I can't tell Roy what veggies to pick up, I just have to see them and think what I want to do, so now we are well stocked!!

Today's dinner was so nice - no rice, pasta, or potatoes!!!! From the freezer, salmon patties and corn oysters with asparagus. So good Smile

[Image: Mar%2023%20Salmon%20patty%20corn%20oyste...aikipi.jpg]
www.achefsjourney.com
I'm trying.  This morning started off just as crazy!  But things eventually settled down.  But due to the chaos, we didn't get lunch until after 3.  I was starving and ate my whole meal, which was HUGE!  I couldn't decide between the Shrimp Caesar Salad and the Cabo Shrimp Wrap, so I got creative and asked to replace the chipotle sauce on the Cabo with Caesar....it was PERFECT!  AND it allowed me to also enjoy their wonderful potato salad!

All that said, we are snacking for dinner.   Angel
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
T.G.I.F. Dinner, 3/24/17??

What's for dinner?? 

Fried onion burgers on hot dog buns (all I have on hand Wink  ) and a slaw of some sort.
www.achefsjourney.com
I used some l/o rotisseried chicken to make chicken salad. So, we will have that on toasted rolls with a chopped salad on the side.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Something on hand, that's for sure.  Need to stay away from the grocery store and use up what we have.

Possible combos are tortilla crusted tilapia, sweet potatoes, arugula salad, breakfast for dinner, or a bag of honey walnut shrimp from TJ's.  LOL.