New Breville Smart Oven Air

My old Breville smart oven Pro BOV800XL is starting to act up, so I started looking for a replacement, and found this: Breville Smart Air Anyone else drooling?
I wish I could justify getting it now; our 23rd anniversary is Thursday, but we just bought a new lawn mower so Sad .

We use our old one several times a day everyday and it still does the job, but I've always wanted to try dehydrating stuff, and we reheat a lot of originally crispy food, so a more powerful crisper does appeal. The icing is that it will fit 9X13 pans.
  Re: New Breville Smart Oven Air by Cubangirl (My old Breville smar...)
Yes, I'm drooling. That looks like a terrific oven and it even has the air fry. I would love to have one, but since we don't actually "need" it, probably won't get one.

You already have one, so it's what you are used to using and if the old one is on its way out, you have the perfect excuse to buy a new one. Besides, a new lawn mower can't cook dinner. Big Grin I know, right??? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
I feel awful for hoping the old one conks out, lol. We have almost a half acre to mow, so the new better mower was a necessity, it was either that or pay someone to do which is way more expensive even in the short run.

I did send Steve the link he agreed it looked great, but he won't be using the extra features such as the bread-proofer.
O... M... G...

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation 

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
Looks like a great one!! But, since I just purchased my convection/microwave a year ago - I'm probably set for life! Smile

And, like Steve - with our acre to mow, a ride on would come first, too. Smile (but then again, you do need something for 23 years...... Smile )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
I sure would love to have that!  I'd be hoping the same thing about the old one....break down already!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Jean, I've had 2 ride ons, but to get one with 0 turn so it can go around the pool, etc. would cost $2000+, so we got a powerful push behind Honda. He views it as his way of getting some exercise. It does work really well, mulching all into the bag which is easy to change. He is now starting to attend to the garden which was pretty much done in by the storms. And of course Sunny is doing his part by chewing all he can!

Given that both the toaster oven and the microwave are getting pretty old, I know we will have to replace both sometime in the not so distant future.
Dare I ask what 'Sunny' is? Smile
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
[Image: IMG_1487_zpsnky4i8qu.jpg]

Sunny is our 10 month old 70 lbs. Goldendoodle.
Sunny is adorable and looks like a very happy pup. How often do you have to take him/her to the groomer? I have to take Charlie every 6-8 weeks. He does get a weekly bath though.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."