Dinner Thread, 6/19 - 6/25/17
  Re: Dinner Thread, 6/19 - 6/25/17 by cjs ([b][u][size=medium]M...)
that sounds familiar, Trixxee
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Had to go to the 2 stores for the pickapeppa sauce and even at that I got the last one.  Wink

The homemade bbq sauce tastes pretty awesome.  Not overly sweet.
T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/23/17??

What's for dinner today?

Grilling the lamb chops today and making a beet & feta salad Trixxee (I think) got me started on a while back. And, maybe a baked potato....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
We have an absolutely miserable day here today. Hasn't stopped raining since last night. So, decided to make popcorn bread to share and took out some chili from the freezer to have tonight. I know, that's winter food, but I have a/c. Wink
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Wish you had some of those flavored popcorn pkgs., Maryann.
www.achefsjourney.com
You know, I can buy those at the West Side Market. There is a stand there that just sells gourmet popcorn. Did you feel that the flavored popcorn came through?
Maryann

Oh, definitely!!!
www.achefsjourney.com
Maryann, I had wondered about the flavor, too.  I'm glad to find out that it does.  That opens up lots of possibilities!

We had frozen lasagna last night, and tonight is steak night.  We stayed really late at work tonight, and we just got finished letting Tilley play in the park.  Long day!  Got up early to do laundry and drew maps all day long!  I hope to finish this darn thing tomorrow!  Shoot!  We didn't get lunch until after 2!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Saturday's Dinner, 6/24/17??

What's for dinner today?? 

We were 'enlisted' to move the trailer to the spot she will be living, so no telling what or when we will eat today.............I'm excited to start looking at 'baby' travel trailers then. 
www.achefsjourney.com
Yes, that will be fun! You probably don't want to wait this long, but we used to go to the RV show every year. They probably have one in Seattle if you don't mind making the trip. Fortunately, these days, you can find almost anything you want on the internet.

I made spaghetti sauce with meatballs and sausage to take dinner to the in-laws. My SIL went to NY for the weekend, so we are parent-sitting. Angel
Maryann