Question for Alina's next drop in

Somewhere, Alina, you mentioned we could download Living Cookbook to an iPad in addition to laptop???

But, I can't find it. Guess I should try their forum?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Question for Alina's next drop in by cjs ([size=small]Somewher...)
I use an application called Paprika. Basically you load the app in your PC and in your iPad. Then you copy via fdxz all the recipes or cookbooks you want to have on the iPad and save it on your pc. Then you open the Paprika app in the pc and import the recipes. Then you open the app in the iPad and import from the pc version. It sounds complicated, but it is fairly straightforward. You can tweak where the recipes go in Paprika. I prefer to do one chapter at a time because it is easier to put them in the right place in Paprika.

Paprika is pretty robust, so it can do a lot of stuff I've not explored. I use just to have recipes I want on the iPad, but don't use the other features. I do a dump to Paprika every few months to catch new recipes I've added to LC. To do that I look at the date of the fdxz and then sort the recipes according to date created and copy all the ones since the last one. I only do those from my tried and liked cookbook, not the to try ones since I have way too many of those. Hope this helps. Paprika .
[url=https://www.paprikaapp.com/][/url]
  Re: Question for Alina's next drop in by cjs ([size=small]Somewher...)
Uhhh, thanks I think. I'll copy this and see.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com