DINNER THREAD - 7/24/17 - 7/30/17
  Re: DINNER THREAD - 7/24/17 - 7/30/17 by cjs ([b][u][size=medium]M...)
Did it come out yet? Yes, Woody is the perfect actor for that role.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Bless your heart, Jean!  New house and new garden.  You know it will take time.  You got a late start due to weather.  It will happen.

We had burgers for dinner.  We got a chance to try grass fed beef since it was as cheap as regular beef.  It was goo, but I don't think I'd pay extra for it.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Man, take a day off and WOW!  I hope the foot is better, there are a ton of tiny bones that are structurally important!

We scored a beautiful rack of lamb on sale so that went in the "bucket" (sous vide), a green salad with blanched beets (white and candy) and blue cheese dressing, and sauteed crimini mushrooms.  Bob seared the lamb on the grill and it was absolutely perfect.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Oh, that sounds just delicious, Sharon. You might want to move your post to this week so others will see it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
I missed that, too!  Poor Ron, I hope all is well now.

Jean, I have been watching all the hype about that movie, and I am tempted to go see it. We haven't been to the movies in years, but this one is really tempting me.

I'm also glad I checked this thread, because I would have missed Sharon's dinner!  WOW! Just WOW!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.