Trouble getting on Forum

Getting a security problem with C@H trying to get on the forum thru laptop but not iPad.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Trouble getting on Forum by cjs (Getting a security p...)
I'm having a problem with replying to/within a thread. I can only use the quick reply box at the bottom of the page. I'm not able to use the reply button that is at the end of each post.

Also, I can no longer post a new private message or a new thread.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Well, that was a quick fix. I looked back on a previous thread and found my answer. Turns out it's my ad blocker. Have to disable it for this website if I want to post a new thread or send a message.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Whew!! I was about to yell f0r Tony!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: RE: Trouble getting on Forum by cjs (Whew!! I was about t...)
So was I, Jean! it's been driving me nuts for about a week, ever since I downloaded a new "ad blocker".
YouTube allows us to enjoy a wide range of videos. Though, you need a working internet connection or Wi-Fi to play videos continuously. There are often situations when we face some issue with the internet and have to wait for a while to watch the particular video properly. In that case, it is better to download videos first that you like and watch them later without any interruption. You can watch videos even if you don’t have a Wi-Fi or working internet connection if you save videos offline on your device.

mcafee.com/activate |mcafee.com/activate |mcafee.com/activate |mcafee.com/activate |mcafee.com/activate |
norton.com/setup