Memorials for Jean (cjs)
  Re: Memorials for Jean (cjs) by labradors (Two days (so far) wi...)
No, she never did steer us wrong.  I am so looking forward to Oregon Coast - oysters!  Jean's oysters with herbs and parm! I know there were so many more . . . 

That Halibut/Cod looks good Blaine!  I keep vacillating on buying some Miso.  I try to avoid soy as much as I can, but there is no substitute.

I wonder what she and Billy are cooking tonight? Smile
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Blane, your fish looks delicious.

Sharon, not sure what you can find out your way, but at my Asian market only carries a rather large tub of miso, so for the sake of space, you might not want it hanging around in your fridge if space is an issue. The good news is that I read somewhere that it is good forever, so it's not like you have to use it up right away.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Thanks for posting the obituary, Sharon.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
You are welcome Labs.
OMG!!!! Jean was such a lovely person and like Billy, I did not know them personally, but I felt as though I knew them. She will certainly be missed by so very many whose lives she has touched in so many ways.

As others have stated, we have not been on the forum very much. I have been very delinquent for a couple of years even though I lurk once in a while. That is for another time.

Sincerest condolences to Roy, Tracie and family. Wonderful memories will help to overcome some of the heartache. RIP Jean.....you will be sorely missed by oh so many!!!
Thank you for your thoughts Roxannne.  

Jean, like Billy, will always be in my heart.  While packing for our move I found a pile of recipes that belong in a "Jean" file.  One of them even had her notes written on it . . . it was for a mushroom mousse that she let me cook in her kitchen!  I think I need to make that again . . . soon.  

You have been missed Roxanne and we'd love to see you on the forum more!
Hi, Roxanne!  It's so good to see you!  I hope all is well with you. We are all saddened by her passing.  But we are trying to keep the forum going in her honor.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Sharon, would you be willing to share that Mushroom Mousse recipe?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
Hi Roxanne, it's nice to see you. Hope you will stop in and help us keep things going around here. Would love to hear what you have been up to as well. Smile
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."