What's for Dinner 01/29/18 - 02/07/18

Hello?  Hello?  Is anyone there?  Are we done?

Dinner tonight - Cod Veracruzana, a salad with a bit of shrimp ceviche, and warm corn tortillas .  The cod is a recipe from Rick Bayless and it smells so good in here.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: What's for Dinner 01/29/18 - 02/07/18 by Harborwitch (Hello?  Hello?  Is a...)
Got the old C@H sandwiches and salads book out - going to make the hot wing lettuce cups (you use boneless chicken obviously) and some sweet potato fries.
  Re: What's for Dinner 01/29/18 - 02/07/18 by Harborwitch (Hello?  Hello?  Is a...)
OH WOW!  I wonder if I have that one - those sound sooooooo good!  I am considering looking for it and changing dinner plans.

I had planned on Chicken Picatta with some lovely Italian "Olive Leaf" pasta and whatever green veggie Bob brings home from the freezer.  I have lots of lemons & capers . . .
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
I am making Key West Chicken (basically grilled chicken marinated in lime juice, garlic, soy sauce, cilantro, honey).  To be served with diced roasted sweet potatoes with lime & cilantro and possibly some lime and cilantro cauliflower rice.  Too much lime and cilantro?  LOL.
I made eggplant lasagna for tonight. We had two basketball games, one at 1:00 and the other at 5:30. Had to make a visit at the hospital (MIL) then back home to put the lasagna in the oven before the game. Well, I put the lasagna in the oven, then FORGOT to turn it on! Sad
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."