Whats for dinner 6/28/18

Freezer dive Chili con Carne. Smile
  Re: Whats for dinner 6/28/18 by losblanos1 (Freezer dive Chili c...)
I had IP Italian Pot Roast on the menu.  Our wonderful bosses decided that after a cocktail business meeting we should  adjourn to a dinner meeting at a great Mexican restaurant in town.  Bob steak Tampequena with chicken mole enchilada, Bruce had fajitas, Karin had Azul Enchiladas (tomatillo sauce) and I had chicken mole enchiladas.  It was a fun evening!  We're so lucky to work for great fun people in the most beautiful place we've ever lived.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
That is awesome Sharon. Its great to hear that your move down south was a good choice.
Thank you, Blane it has been a blessing to be here.  I look out our window at the Alsea River and it makes me smile.  3 1/2 miles we can be at the beach.  To say we work with amazing bosses is a gross understatement.  My blood pressure is down to low normal and, according to my phone,  my stress level is low.  Gotta go to Safeway . . . gotta see the ocean on the way!  Life can't get much better.

Bob is feeling better not riding around on a mower 8 hours a day 5 or 6 days a week.  He's also looking forward to doing lots of fishing (they gave us a little 14' aluminum boat and he's gotten all the other stuff together). and I hear the fishermen who come in during season are very generous.  Of course he's also happier because I'm cooking more!   Heart Heart
Sharon, it makes me smile from ear to ear to hear how happy you are now in your new home!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Thank you Maryann!  Life is great.  We have new guests in the park, from Australia . . . very fun couple!  We're looking forward to spending some time with them and they are foodies!
How fun! Are they going to stick around for a while or just passing through?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
They are just here until they can find property in Newport Oregon to buy and live on.   I think they're going to be a lot of fun while they are here.