Busy and AWOL

Sorry I haven't been on the forum in so long. Hadn't even realized just how long it had been. The business got busy and then I couldn't log in since I had forgotten that I had changed my forum login to use  a different email address  Fortunately, that's all ironed out  now and I also have some time to get back into the forum as the markets, in general, slow down for the summer. 

Right now I have a few things to do, but I'll be back on  later, to catch up a little more and to tell you a little about what's been going on for me, lately.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Busy and AWOL by labradors (Sorry I haven't been...)
Hi Labs and welcome back! It's great to see you again. Would love to hear all about what you have been up to. Smile
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Welcome back Rob. Cool
A couple random updates:

When my mom asked what I wanted for Christmas, I requested an extra bowl for my Kitchenaid mixer. She actually got me a whole, new Kitchenaid mixer just in case anything should happen to the old one. It definitely comes in handy.

The markets are going well and, now that I'm getting consistent results making the Coffee Jelly, it has been selling very well.

My total sales are up 25% over the same time last year.
  Re: RE: Busy and AWOL by labradors (A couple random upda...)
Coffee Jelly! Wow, that sounds cool. Sounds like things are going well. Great to see you on the forum again. I pop in once in a while
It's good to see you back.  I'm glad things are going so well for your business.   What a wonderful gift from your mother, funny how Moms know what the best thing is.  

Coffee jelly?  Pray tell?
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Laura, it's good to see you here too!  Please stop by and share what's going on in your kitchen now and then!  I know you're busy, but its nice to see familiar faces popping back in.
The coffee jelly is something I originally discovered in Guatemala and posted here about eight years ago. It's made from brewed coffee and I used it in the Nutella-based thumbprint cookies I mentioned a while back.

Since there wasn't any coffee here, in the States, I had to make it, myself, in order to be able to make the cookies for sale. Once people stated buying the cookies, though, they also started to ask if I sold the jelly on its own. Last weekend, for example, I sold 14 jars of it.
It sounds wonderful.
Yes, it does sound wonderful, both the jelly and the cookies. What else is selling well?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."