I just went right

SYDNEY, Australia -- Rory McIlroy birdied the 18th hole to snatch victory from Adam Scott at the Australian Open on Sunday, winning for the first time in 2013 and denying Scott the rare Australian triple crown. McIlroy started the last round four shots behind Scott but drew level when he eagled the seventh and birdied the eighth. Scott went a shot ahead with a birdie at the ninth then the pair went shot for shot over the back nine before the tournaments dramatic climax on the final hole. Scotts approach shot went over the back of the green and his resultant chip went well past the hole, with two putts bringing a bogey. McIlroy hit his approach to 10 feet and sank the putt to claim victory by a shot and end his long wait for a trophy. "I wanted to get a win and finally Ive been able to get one," McIlroy said. "But more satisfying than that is being able to take one of the best players in the world down the stretch and come out on top. "Adam is a phenomenal golfer, a great competitor and probably an even better guy and I feel a bit sorry that I was the one that ruined the triple crown for him." Scott was attempting to be only the second player after compatriot Robert Allenby in 2005 to win Australias triple crown by claiming the Australian Open, Masters and PGA titles in the same season. He carried his form from the Masters and PGA tournaments into the Open, shattering the course record with a 10-under par 62 in his opening round. He came into the final day at 16-under par, with rounds of 62, 70 and 68, four shots ahead of McIlroy who was a further four shots ahead of the next challenger. That effectively made Sundays final round a shootout between the No. 2-ranked Scott and Northern Irelands McIlroy, who was the worlds top-ranked player last year. Scott was left to rue a series of missed birdie opportunities, failing to hole six putts from within 12 feet during his final round. "Nothing was going my way on the greens today," Scott said. "I could have put this thing away early on if the putter was behaving how it should have, how it did the rest of the week." Both players took irons from the tee on the last hole and landed their shots adjacent to each other on the fairway. Scotts approach landed ahead of the hole but a cruel bounce sent the ball flying through the back of the green. Rather than pitch and run back onto the green, Scott chose to give his chip some loft. It failed to pull up, rolling onto the lower tier of the green and the local favourite did well to salvage a bogey. McIlroy stood assessing his ten foot putt during Scotts excursions, and after Scott holed out, McIlroy rolled in a slow putt that just made it to the hole. "I didnt think it was going to unfold the way it did," McIlroy said. "Its hard not to feel some guilt in the way I won it. "Having a one-shot lead going into the last having it taken away from you right at the very end, its tough." McIlroy finished with an 18-under par tally of 270, a shot ahead of Scott who was a further six shots ahead of Australian John Senden at 11 under. Senden and compariots Bryden MacPherson and Rhein Gibson, who tied for fourth at 9-under, all qualified for next years British Open. Calgarys Ryan Yip (74) tied for 39th at even par. Jordan Retro 11 Cheap . Some teams got significantly better, some teams divested themselves of talent and some teams had quiet afternoons, keeping the status quo. Jordan Retro 11 Uk . Blatter also told reporters Saturday after meeting with Qatars emir that the decision to award the tournament to the desert nation is "not reversible." There have been calls to move the tournament because of Qatars intense heat. http://www.airjordan11uk.com/. -- Deshorn Brown scored twice, the first coming 13 seconds into the game, and the Colorado Rapids beat the undermanned Seattle Sounders 5-1 Saturday night. Jordan Retro 11 Clearance . The mood in Seattle was electrified as the parade featuring the NFL champions began near the Space Needle and made its way to CenturyLink Field, the home of the team. At a ceremony inside the stadium, the team thanked its loyal followers -- the 12th Man -- capping a day of boisterous celebration that drew an estimated 700,000 revelers to Seattle. Air Jordan 11 Uk Sale .Jeff Green, playing in his second preseason game after missing the first four because of a calf strain, had 18 points. The Celtics (3-3) shot 47.2 per cent from the floor and made 15 of 37 3-point attempts.RANCHO MIRAGE, Calif. -- Lexi Thompsons play around the greens has held her back at times in her young LPGA Tour career, lagging behind her powerful long game. On Friday in the Kraft Nabisco Championship, her putting touch carried her to the top of the leaderboard in the first major championship of the year. The 19-year-old Thompson, already a three-time winner on the tour, shot a bogey-free 8-under 64 at Mission Hills for a share of the lead with Se Ri Pak. "I worked extremely hard in the off-season on my short game and just trying to get my game a lot more consistent," Thompson said. She had only 25 putts after taking 35 in a first-round 73. "I just had a little bit of speed issues yesterday," Thompson said. "I didnt really commit to my lines and I came up short a lot. I just went out today and picked my line and sped up my tempo a little bit and went up to it and said, Im going to knock it in." After experimenting with a stance close to the ball to get her eyes more over the putting line, shes standing farther away in a more natural position. "Even as a little kid I stood far away from the ball and took the putter inside. I just went right back to that," Thompson said. "I moved farther away and just take one look at the hole and just knock it in. Hopefully." Pak birdied the final hole for a 70 to match Thompson at 7-under 137. The 36-year-old South Korean player won the last of her five major titles in 2006 and has 25 LPGA Tour victories. "Everything has just been really solid," Pak said. "I kept it fairways, greens, always the goal every hole. I had a lot of opportunities, but putting is not as good as yesterday. Still, just really smooth, solid round. Im really happy about the way I finished." Michelle Wie was a stroke back after a 71. "Im really excited," Wie said. "Its fun being near the top of the leaderboard. But try not to look forward too much. Its a long way til Sunday." Thompson birdied eight of the last 13 holes after opening with five pars. "I was just trying to stay in the moment and focus on each shot, not really think about what I was shooting," Thompson said. "I had the same confidence over every shot, just committing to my line and just being confident." She made a 20-foot birdie putt from the fringe on the par-3 17th -- her eiighth hole -- and two-putted for birdie after reaching the par-5 18th in two.dddddddddddd Thompson holed a breaking 30-foot birdie putt on the par-4 first, made a 4-footer on the par-4 third and ran in a 20-foot putt on the par-4 fourth after slashing out from under a tree in the left rough. She added an 8-foot birdie putt on the par-4 seventh and closed with a 10-footer on the par-5 ninth after hitting into the greenside bunker in two. "This is my favourite tournament of the year," Thompson said. "Its so beautiful, like really nice weather, and the fans are amazing. Im really comfortable with the golf course. I get to hit a lot of drivers, so I just aim up the right side and hit my little draw." Wie opened with a 10-foot birdie putt on the par-4 10th, and dropped a stroke on the par 13th after driving behind a tree in the right rough. She had a three-putt par on 18 -- missing a 3-footer -- after reaching the water-guarded green in two. "It felt good to start off with a birdie," Wie said. "After that, really just couldnt get anything going. ... But it felt good. Par is a good score out here." On the par-5 second, she made a 25-foot birdie putt after hitting a snap hook off the tee. Instead of going out of bounds, the ball hit a tree and ricocheted into the fairway. "It was a pretty lucky shot," Wie said. "I thought it was for sure OB." First-round leader Shanshan Feng bogeyed the final two holes for a 73 to drop into a tie for fourth with Cristie Kerr at 5 under. Kerr had a 70. Thompson, Pak and Wie played in calm morning conditions, while the breeze picked up as Feng and Kerr finished their afternoon rounds on the overcast day. "The wind kind of picked up, so it was actually tougher playing compared to yesterday," Feng said. "I think I actually did pretty well. I did make two bogeys coming in, but I was still concentrating, and it just happens. Sometimes you make good strokes and they dont fall on this course. Im still positive." Anna Nordqvist, the winner in Thailand in February and Carlsbad last week, was tied for sixth at 4 under after a 69. Stacy Lewis, the 2011 champion, had a 70 to join 16-year-old Lydia Ko and Hall of Famer Karrie Webb at 1 under. Ko and Webb, a two-time winner this year, also shot 70. Defending champion Inbee Park was even par after a 70. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '