New member - lost magazine - need receipe
  Re: (...)
I am such a ditz sometimes. I took my magazine to the store and bought everything I needed for the Schlow burger & the Strawberry cheesecake pancakes and lost my magazine so now I can't make them. I have requested a replacement but can't cook until I get it. Can anyone help me?
  Re: New member - lost magazine - need receipe by vmckee (I am such a ditz som...)
Which issue is it? I don't remember seeing those recipes. Strawberry cheesecake pancakes sure sound good! Oh, and welcome to the forum!
Tammy
  Re: Re: New member - lost magazine - need receipe by TwilightKitten (Which issue is it? I...)
Welcome Vicki..I saw that recipe somewhere, but since I'm allergic to strawberries I didn't save it. Knowing the folks here, somebody will have it if you can remember the issue number.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: New member - lost magazine - need receipe by vmckee (I am such a ditz som...)
WELCOME vmckee---you're gonna love it here!!

I cannot recall seeing those recipes either. Are you certain it was CAH!! Is it the latest issue?? Some of us have not received yet--
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
These recipes are in the new issue guys!!!! I'm at work but when I get home, I'll post them if nobody beats me to it!!!!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Schlow burger & the Strawberry cheesecake pancakes by Bizymomma (These recipes are in...)
Thanks Angela. But I finally used my head and did a search for the burger and found it on another web site. I still need the pancake reciepe if you are still willing to send it. Thanks for your help.
  Re: Re: New member - lost magazine - need receipe by TwilightKitten (Which issue is it? I...)
Thanks for the welcome and yes it is in the June issue.

Vicki
  Re: Re: New member - lost magazine - need receipe by vmckee (Thanks for the welco...)
Welcome, Vicki! Those pancakes sound great.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.