Cuisine at Home e-recipes
  Re: (...)
I don't know how many of you get these, but you should.
Yesterday I got the one for Mango/Daikon salad. It was terriffic. Marinated some Tilapia fillets in a garlicky soy sauce mix and James grilled them (@3min a side). Did the mango salad and mei noodles as sides. Very Yummy indeed.
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Cuisine at Home e-recipes by farnfam (I don't know how man...)
I get them also. I made the Lemon Rhubarb muffins from a bit back, and they were great.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Cuisine at Home e-recipes by farnfam (I don't know how man...)
Also, you can get all the past e-mail recipes through an RSS feed. It's easy...just go to an RSS reader (I like www.bloglines.com )and put in the following feed address:

http://www.cuisinerecipes.com/rss/feed.xml

Edited to add: I still get the e-mail recipes...it takes a bit for the recipes to be added to the RSS feed, so you get the e-mail recipes first.
Tammy
  Re: Re: Cuisine at Home e-recipes by TwilightKitten (Also, you can get al...)
Thanks, TK!
  Re: Re: Cuisine at Home e-recipes by Lorraine (I get them also. I ...)
Just so happens I got some frozen rhubarb from a friend today. Thanks, for the tip Lorraine
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Cuisine at Home e-recipes by farnfam (Just so happens I go...)
Your welcome! I didn't make them jumbo, I made them one size up from mini. I brought them to work, and the staff loved them.
  Re: Re: Cuisine at Home e-recipes by Lorraine (Your welcome! I did...)
I just inspected my sis' garden. She has some rhubarb growing there. I tasted her Rhubarb Crisp the day before she left for her vacation. Not bad, but not something I would make or eat regularly.

I signed up for the e-recipes and subscribed for the Weeknight Menus too.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Cuisine at Home e-recipes by bjcotton (I just inspected my ...)
Billy, rhubarb and apple are a really acceptable breaky. Certainly there is sugar involved, which may not sit well with you. But what a lovely mix, and it smells so gorgeous cooking away. Or peaches, or apricots, or plums or anything really. Slotched onto some musli or cornflakes with a dressing of light cream or yoghurt.
  Re: Re: Cuisine at Home e-recipes by vannin (Billy, rhubarb and a...)
I still use sugar Dale. Couldn't handle that Splenda or any of those fake ones . I still cook the way I used to and use the same ingredients. I make no concession to the diabetes other than I eat smaller portions and take my insulin regularly. The Dr. seems happy, so who am I to complain?
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Cuisine at Home e-recipes by bjcotton (I still use sugar Da...)
Know what you mean Billy, those falsies are more dangerous than the white death itself. Like the stuff in soft drinks.