A note to you all.
  Re: (...)
I am sorry dear people, I cannot stay on subject, the best I can hope for is your patience and tolerence. When I go wandering please ignore or redirect me. I do try though. Sort of. It's just my mind remembers things, and they leak out of my fingers. It really is quite a bother to us all. 'tis. And it is my fault. Forgiveness please. I will try not to do it.
  Re: A note to you all. by vannin (I am sorry dear peop...)
You are the sweetest thing. Ramble all you want...we love your stories! I particularly enjoyed reading about your dear little rat....so very touching.
Tammy
  Re: Re: A note to you all. by TwilightKitten (You are the sweetest...)
It is said that the first thing to go is the mind Dale It looks like your fingers are following along
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: A note to you all. by bjcotton (It is said that the ...)
An enchanting reply TW. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Now where on this earth did I put the darn thing. I still have a pulse. Maybe Shane has put it in the garage. I will check. I didn't think disassociated hearts worked this well. Aha, there it is, soaking with the paint brushes. (ok, I am kidding). Humour doesn't travel well. Well, my humour anyway.

As for Billy, I will GET him, and feed him Lamb, and Fish. And other things, like 'gater. Hehehehehehe...
  Re: Re: A note to you all. by vannin (An enchanting reply ...)
Dale, Tammy said it very well. You are a most enjoyable asset to our foodie family. I think we've all gained and learned from the diverse cooking, eating, and writing styles of everyone in the group. It can be cold and hard out there, but it's cozy and warm in this group's kitchen
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: A note to you all. by farnfam (Dale, Tammy said it...)
Banter on dear lady - it matters not whether we can understand even half....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: A note to you all. by cjs (Banter on dear lady ...)
You are all very Kind, very kind indeed. It certainly is warm and cosy in here, Raining outside, hurling down, like it is trying to give the ground a hiding. No draughts here, warm, cosy, and I know, safe. All pillows and cushions, fireplaces and soup. I would like a piece of bread with that please, it's getting cold over here.
  Re: Re: A note to you all. by vannin (You are all very Kin...)
Wax on Dale my friend--winter approaches you but you have that wonderful ability to enjoy it. I love the sun for it warms my bones and I love the rain for it washes my soul. Being in the land of the sun I know the joy of winters approach. I dub you poet laureate of New Zealand.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: A note to you all. by Old Bay (Wax on Dale my frien...)
Oh, my dear friends, how you make me laugh, perhaps even drop a tear. My daughter Elizabeth, showed me a photo the other day, of Peter. He is on his way down my arm to crawl up my sleeve. It brought all the memories back. He liked sleeping up my sleeve, with his tail hanging out. People didn't really know what to say when they saw it, and I never said anything. The strangest thing is, no-one ever said 'there is a rats tail hanging out of your sleeve'. People are quite odd at times, aren't they ;Þ