I'm Home!! And...I have an Idea!
  Re: (...)
Picked up all the mail at the P.O. - and grabbed c@h first thing off the bat!! I thot you all were exaggerating on this issue...but you certainly were not. Everything from those delicious "little bites" thru to "timeless triffle" sounds like they all have to be made!!!

Thank heavens the larder is fairly empty - I can start afresh...Dinner of May 22, Beef Bourguignonne will be first tho. (well maybe one of the little bites to start out)

I have another suggestion to make here and it will sound very self-serving, but what the heck. In our family when someone has a birthday, they get to select their birthday menu.

So, since we are really becoming a family, I'd like to suggest we think about starting this idea with our c@h family....and guess what?

My birthday is May 28th and I'd like the privilage of selecting the menu, O.K.?? I'll go thru all my back issues and find something to grill - this being Memorial weekend and all.

How does this sound?? Let's list up everyone's birthday and see how many duplicate weeks we have...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: I'm Home!! And...I have an Idea! by cjs (Picked up all the ma...)
That sounds so fun Jean, it's a great idea! It could be the online birthday party dinner teehee. I'll be looking forward to it, but I bet I have the longest wait.
December 23
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: I'm Home!! And...I have an Idea! by farnfam (That sounds so fun J...)
Sounds fun to me!!!! November 11th (Lest we forget).Smile
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: I'm Home!! And...I have an Idea! by Lorraine (Sounds fun to me!!!!...)
and the list has started!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I'm Home!! And...I have an Idea! by cjs (and the list has sta...)
What a lovely idea! Mine is October 26.
Tammy
  Re: Re: I'm Home!! And...I have an Idea! by TwilightKitten (What a lovely idea! ...)
Awright. Mine is December 09. So, Jean, are you going to start with this meal or the next one?
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: I'm Home!! And...I have an Idea! by bjcotton (Awright. Mine is De...)
Yeah right, BillyJ!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I'm Home!! And...I have an Idea! by cjs (Yeah right, BillyJ!!...)
Just because you had your birthday dinner at Tracy's (Madmax), doesn't mean we can't do it again
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: I'm Home!! And...I have an Idea! by bjcotton (Just because you had...)
April 23d. St Georges Day.
  Re: Re: I'm Home!! And...I have an Idea! by vannin (April 23d. St Geor...)
BillyJ, I can make a birthday string out longer than just about anyone you know!! Of course, I'm doing it this year - I thot you were kidding. I mentioned I was going to look at some of c@h grilled dinners and see what's up.
www.achefsjourney.com