June 12 - Dinner Party?
  Re: (...)
We seem to have skipped our dinner party this week. Anybody up for one next week? Ideas?
Tammy
  Re: June 12 - Dinner Party? by TwilightKitten (We seem to have skip...)
time flies when you're havin' fun, huh?? I'm ready!

Has everyone already made the roulades?? I haven't, but I'm open for anything!! What do you suggest MS Tammy??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: June 12 - Dinner Party? by cjs (time flies when you'...)
Well, I don't know what to suggest...there was some yummy looking grilled colossal shrimp in a back issue somewhere ...but I'm thinking maybe nobody's interested in the dinner party thing right now. Too busy maybe?
Tammy
  Re: Re: June 12 - Dinner Party? by TwilightKitten (Well, I don't know w...)
I've wanted to try the roulades, just haven't had the time. I would have a hard time getting COLOSSAL shrmip here! LOL....the best I could do would be just extra large. I'm up for the roulade's though if everyone else is. I'll miss Cynthia...
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: June 12 - Dinner Party? by Bizymomma (I've wanted to try t...)
"I'll miss Cynthia... " - ???? what did I miss?

How about going with the roulades?? Tammy, have you made them? Or maybe one of the "Week Night Menus" - Lorraine and/or BillyJ could suggest something fast from them for us? I can't remember who else is receiving that pub - I'm not...yet.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: June 12 - Dinner Party? by cjs ("I'll miss Cynthia.....)
I can do roulades, and no, I haven't made them yet.
Tammy
  Re: Re: June 12 - Dinner Party? by TwilightKitten (I can do roulades, a...)
So...looks like it's you and me, kid...

Any other takers? I'm not home right now, so you pick which one and that will be a deal.

oooops, and Angela, too?
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: June 12 - Dinner Party? by cjs (So...looks like it's...)
I've done them--really good--I made extra sauce and served with angel hair pasta--the Caesar is a natural. Enjoy.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: June 12 - Dinner Party? by cjs (So...looks like it's...)
I'd like to try the Chicken Parmesan Roulades with the Caesar Salad...if that's ok.

I was thinking of trying the Banana Split Trifle for dessert, but the banana flavor comes from liqueur, and I don't care for alcohol flavors in my desserts. Maybe I'll just leave it out but then there won't be any banana flavor. Thoughts anyone?
Tammy
  Re: Re: June 12 - Dinner Party? by TwilightKitten (I'd like to try the ...)
Okay, roulades it is! Which one? I know Tammy would like the chicken...that's cool with me! Jean, you care?
Loving every moment of my life!!