Dec.2002 recipe
  Re: (...)
Please help...I need the recipe for the butter-olive oil mixture given on p. 18 to be used with PHYLLO-WRAPPED SALMON WITH GINGERED SPINACH FILLING. Also please check p. 16-17 ....are these just general directions for using phyllo sheets? Thanks for your help!
  Re: Dec.2002 recipe by JSchott (Please help...I need...)
Don't have that issue, but welcome to the forums!!! Have you worked with phyllo before?
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Dec.2002 recipe by JSchott (Please help...I need...)
It's 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted and 4 Tbsp olive oil combined. And yes, pages 16-17 are just general instructions for working with phyllo.
Tammy
  Re: Re: Dec.2002 recipe by Lorraine (Don't have that issu...)
Thanks for the instant welcome. I know I am going to really enjoy the forum.

Jan
  Re: Re: Dec.2002 recipe by TwilightKitten (It's 4 Tbsp unsalted...)
Thanks SO-O-O much for your unbelievably quick response. I am very enthusiastic about the Forum.

Jan
  Re: Re: Dec.2002 recipe by JSchott (Thanks SO-O-O much f...)
You are very welcome. Would you mind posting a review after you make that phyllo-wrapped salmon? It sure looks good! Oh, and welcome to the forum!
Tammy
  Re: Re: Dec.2002 recipe by JSchott (Thanks SO-O-O much f...)
Welcome Jan. It's great to have another adventurer with us.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Dec.2002 recipe by JSchott (Thanks for the insta...)
WELCOME to the family, Jan. We really do have a great bunch of people here--ready and willing to help at anytime.

I have made this recipe and it is absolutely one of the best--a favorite for me when we have guests. Not that difficult--fun--and oh so good!! Try it everyone--you will love it if you like salmon!!!

I have been extremely busy with tons of projects here--but have been checking in periodically---I MISS YOU GUYS and hope to be back soon.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy