orange glazed salmon
  Re: (...)
Can anyone give me this recipe not sure what issue but can't find my copy. Thanking you in advance.
  Re: orange glazed salmon by gigail (Can anyone give me t...)
YES____Hopefully I will get to this tomorrow. I was just looking at this recipe for one of our up-coming dinners---I'm seeing some great salmon at the market---- Hopefully my painters/handiworkers/etc. will be finished tomorrow so that I will be able to follow what's happening with my friends---hang in there!!!

OKAY---I caved in---it is in Week-night menus

Orange-glazed salmon

Combine; Saute in 2 T. vegetable oil:
3 T. Cajun spice
1 t. brown sugar
1/4 t. kosher salt
4 boneless, skinless salmon fillets (6 oz. each)

Blend; add:
1/4 cup Seville orange marmalade
1 T. fresh lime juice

DIRECTIONS:

Combine Cajun spice, sugar, and salt in a small bowl. Rub over all surfaces of fillets. Saute fillets in oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes. Turn and saute an additional 2-3 minutes.

Blend marmalade and lime juice; swirl in pan until melted. Carefully turn fish to glaze on all sides. Fish is done when it begins to flake when tested with a fork.

Serve with lime wedges.

Menu options:
Serve with Home-style fries or
Warm potato salad

If you need these recipes I will be happy to send along at a later date!!!

Let us know what you think of the salmon---sounds yummy!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: orange glazed salmon by Roxanne 21 (YES____Hopefully I w...)
Here's the source Daphne and Blane - one of the early WeekNight dinner books before '06
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: orange glazed salmon by cjs (Here's the source Da...)
Thanks, Jean! It's odd it hasn't been in any of the regular publications. It's really good, fast, and cheap if you find a deal on salmon.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: orange glazed salmon by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks, Jean! It's ...)
Of course, we never have a problem with prices of Salmon living in Salmon country!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: orange glazed salmon by cjs (Of course, we never...)
You would go there.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: orange glazed salmon by Gourmet_Mom (You would go there. ...)
www.achefsjourney.com