Celebrity Cruise Menu
  Re: (...)
If anyone is interested, my parents just got back from a 2 week cruise through the Baltic Sea aboard the Celebrity Cruise Line - Constellation. Well since they know my love for food they asked the Maitre'd if it would be possible to get a menu. He politely said no. However, on the last day of their cruise he came over and handed my dad a xerox copy of their menu. I wish it included the recipes too

Each night had a different menu. I get hungry just reading it.

If anyone would like a copy I'm happy to email it out. It's saved now as a PDF so you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it.
  Re: Celebrity Cruise Menu by DFen911 (If anyone is interes...)
I for one, would love to see it. I'm drooling already
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Celebrity Cruise Menu by DFen911 (If anyone is interes...)
I'd love to see it - I love getting ideas from menus. sending my email address right now!! thanks.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Celebrity Cruise Menu by farnfam (I for one, would lov...)
YES PLEASE!!!!! sending my address PRONTO-----I always collect recipes from favorite venues----this sounds really interesting---THANX!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Celebrity Cruise Menu by Roxanne 21 (YES PLEASE!!!!! se...)
Ok I think I got it sent out so far to everyone that's asked If you haven't gotten yet give me a shout.

I've decided that if I win a big lottery I'm taking all the 'foodies' I know on a food cruise
  Re: Re: Celebrity Cruise Menu by DFen911 (Ok I think I got it ...)
Does that include the foodies you know from here?? Please, can I go, please, I'll be good, please can I huh, can I??
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Celebrity Cruise Menu by farnfam (Does that include th...)
Oh of course....gosh how fun would that be!! Ok that's it..I'm gonna start buying tickets again
  Re: Re: Celebrity Cruise Menu by DFen911 (Oh of course....gosh...)
"I'm taking all the 'foodies' I know on a food cruise"

I'm free that week!!!

thanks
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Celebrity Cruise Menu by cjs ("I'm taking all the ...)
ME TOO!!!

Maybe we could hang out in the kitchen on that cruise!!
Anybody watch "Hell's Kitchen"?
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: Celebrity Cruise Menu by Bizymomma (ME TOO!!! [img]/ubbt...)
Me too, don't leave me behind, please. And I would love a menu.