It's Soooo Easy
  Re: (...)
I asked the people around my house if they wanted panini for lunch. They said they would like them, but it's so much trouble. I just looked at them like their brains had just spilled out of their ears..."Trouble?"

There were 5 of us, so I walked in the kitchen, turned on my panini grill, thick sliced some onion, got out 10 slices of bread, a jar of mayo, a jar of mustard, sliced some cheese, put the onions in the grill, put mayo/mustard or whatever on peoples bread, layed some cheese on there, put sliced ham or turkey, opened the grill and put the grilled onions on the sandies and put them together. I took my Misto out of the cupboard, pumped it up and sprayed the top slice of bread with olive oil, placed 2 sandies on the grill, sprayed the top with more olive oil and closed the grill. About 5 minutes later, 2 sandies were done, another 5 and 2 more, then I put mine on. What trouble was that? About 20 minutes and I'd fed 5 people.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: It's Soooo Easy by bjcotton (I asked the people a...)
Gotta love that, Billy!!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: It's Soooo Easy by Lorraine (Gotta love that, Bil...)
Oh I do Lorraine. I like the grill I have too, I've done pork chops, steaks, chicken breasts, zucchini [that didn't turn out too well], onions and of course sandwiches on it. It's got a variable temp control that works well.

Billy
  Re: Re: It's Soooo Easy by bjcotton (Oh I do Lorraine. I...)
And next time you will impress them even more when you make your own mayo and mustard.
  Re: Re: It's Soooo Easy by Lorraine (And next time you wi...)
Do I have to?

Billy
  Re: Re: It's Soooo Easy by bjcotton ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
I just bought some mustard powder to make some homemade versions! I ran across a sun-dried tomato mustard! Sounded yummy! I'm gonna see what else I can some up with!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: It's Soooo Easy by Bizymomma (I just bought some m...)
I'm proud of you Billy. Thats the difference between people who know and love food, and the McDicks brigade.
  Re: Re: It's Soooo Easy by Bizymomma (I just bought some m...)
Angela, I have a book on mustards. Let me see what I can dig up. Can you get whole mustard seedss? After I post the Hab sauce that I haven't done yet! Billy, you know you'll have to do it also!!

May not be on tomorrow, I have 18 lbs of cherries that need to be brandied!