Do You All Know How Wonderful...
  Re: (...)
you all are??? I have cooked professionally for a while now and have cooked forever before that, so you know I have all the confidence in the world when it comes to doing parties.

But, I have to say the support all of you give here on C@H makes me realize I can jump high buildings...in one leap! Thinking about this, and I don't want this to sound too what, over-confident? arrogant? whatever - if your wonderful supportive posts can make me feel so good, how it must help the new to the kitchen cook who comes on here for support. (I hope I expressed this the way I wanted...)

Just want to say thank you and I'm so darn glad I came back to this forum and found you all. I may participate in other forums, but this one will always be very special.

thank you.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Do You All Know How Wonderful... by cjs (you all are??? I hav...)
Ditto--you and this group are pretty special--I check other other forums and post sometimes, but I kind of graze here. Thanks for including me.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
ahhhhh Aren't you sweet (and modest)! I haven't been here long...but long enough to know that you are truly talented!! The trophy goes to you.
  Re: Re: Do You All Know How Wonderful... by dollop (ahhhhh Aren't you sw...)
Yes Jean, I know exactly what you are saying. And you can jump tall buildings in a single leap. Me? I trip over the doorstep. I love this site, and all the people on it.
  Re: Re: Do You All Know How Wonderful... by vannin (Yes Jean, I know exa...)
It's wonderful to be here. I've learned a ton. Everyone is so supportive. I missed you all when I was in Ohio, and you felt like a family welcoming me home. Thanks all of you for the time you take to make this forum informative and so friendly. You guys mean alot to me!
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Do You All Know How Wonderful... by farnfam (It's wonderful to be...)
It is so nice to know that when you have a question, you will get an answer. And a informed one! This site has been a wonderful site for me. Even if I don't post much or contribute much. I still find time to read the posts!

Thanks to you all.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Do You All Know How Wonderful... by Old Bay (Ditto--you and this ...)
This has become my family in my isolated existence. I MUST thank you all as well---I do visit another forum occasionally but do not spend any special time there---

Thanks for this, Jean---it is a very special place for sure!!! Warm, friendly, informative and caring---great to be here!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Do You All Know How Wonderful... by Roxanne 21 (This has become my f...)
Hi, I just wanted to put in my 2 cents worth. You are absolutely right. I am perhaps your must devoted lurker and I am here everyday. I don't post much but I read everything. You guys are interesting, bright, helpful, fun, and very knowledgable. I lurk on other forums, but this is the best.
coco
Jean I couldn't have said that better myself.

This board has been such an inspiration for me. I'm one of the new cooks. I didn't get the bug until about 6 years ago. And I got it so bad I'm going to go to school for it. But I know no matter what this board is here for any question no matter how simple or how complicated.

I've never felt 'stupid' for asking simple things that probably everyone knows.

So I too wish to add my thanks to everyone. It's wonderful to know this board...no...the people are here to lend good advice

***group hug***
  Re: Re: Do You All Know How Wonderful... by DFen911 (Jean I couldn't have...)
If y'all are through patting each other on the back, let me pat you all on the backs for a while. You are a wonderful group.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy