Outdoor Kitchen Magazine?
  Re: (...)
Ok so hubby springs on me that after my culinary school is over he'd like to have an outdoor kitchen. (first let me say yeah Baby!!!)

I found books on how to build them at Home Depot and Lowes but I'd like to find a magazine that I can look thru first to get ideas. We have no intention of building it ourselves. I just want ideas so I can start planning it out.

I've googled it and seen many pictures of outdoor kitchens, but I enjoy turning the pages and book marking them, making notes.

Have any of you ever seen a magazine devoted to outdoor kitchens?

Thanks!
  Re: Outdoor Kitchen Magazine? by DFen911 (Ok so hubby springs ...)
No, sorry, I sure haven't...but how cool that you're going to get an outdoor kitchen!!! I want one too....maybe someday when I find my "forever" home.
Tammy
  Re: Re: Outdoor Kitchen Magazine? by TwilightKitten (No, sorry, I sure ha...)
Me neither, but good luck! I'd love one also.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Outdoor Kitchen Magazine? by Lorraine (Me neither, but good...)
I just googled outdoor kitchen magazine and there are a few there that may be of interest for you. What a wonderful idea---there is a chef I watch occasionally on BBC Foods and he has a FANTASTIC set up--he lives in Canada somewhere and he has everything you could possibly dream of. I'm envious!!! Something else to work for---
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Outdoor Kitchen Magazine? by Roxanne 21 (I just googled outdo...)
Rob Rainford from Toronto? He has an incredible outdoor setup. Fridge, a few grills, sink, yada, yada, everything I want!! do I sound jealous? LOL

The other show to watch ( if you get it) is Michael Chiarello. Great outdoor kitchen!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Outdoor Kitchen Magazine? by Lorraine (Rob Rainford from To...)
Great show, but you need a staff of two to keep all that equipment clean!!! And he makes it look so easy--just wipes it off.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Outdoor Kitchen Magazine? by Old Bay (Great show, but you ...)
An outdoor kitchen! What a wonderful wonderful idea. I love it. Twilight, I know exactly what you mean by your forever house. When we sell, that is what we will have, a forever house, and with an outdoor kitchen. We have a huge pile of rather lovely bricks from a couple of chimneys we took out of a previous house. They could fit in somewhere. Now I am dreaming and planning.
  Re: Re: Outdoor Kitchen Magazine? by Lorraine (Rob Rainford from To...)
That's the guy!!!! Not only has he got the nicest outdoor setup BUT he can also cook!!! What's not to like about this program---and, of course, the weather is ALWAYS spectacular!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Outdoor Kitchen Magazine? by Roxanne 21 (That's the guy!!!! ...)
At least my spot is a real big one. This will be a fun planning project. I'll check out that show and see if they have literature.

Thanks!