New Menu.....
  Re: (...)
Haven't heard anything from PJ yet on what our new online dinner menu might be....(hint, hint..) LOL
I'm ready to try something new!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: New Menu..... by Bizymomma (Haven't heard anythi...)
Well, if PJ doesn't want to choose a menu just yet (and that's ok...no pressure, PJ! ), I'd like to suggest Linguine with White Clam Sauce from Issue 44. Has anybody made that one yet?
Tammy
  Re: Re: New Menu..... by TwilightKitten (Well, if PJ doesn't ...)
Nope, but I would love to! I can't get fresh clams in the shell, so this would definitely be an improvised meal!
  Re: Re: New Menu..... by Bizymomma (Nope, but I would lo...)
My sis gave me some minced horseneck clams they dug, cleaned and minced near her house, but I'm not going to be home this week. Maybe I can work it in. I'll check with my sis' neighbors like I did for the Chicken Parmesan Roulades and let you know.

Okay, my sis' neighbors are already smacking their lips. I vote for the clams.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: New Menu..... by bjcotton (My sis gave me some ...)
I'm in for the clams for sure. When are we setting the critique date for?
  Re: Re: New Menu..... by farnfam (I'm in for the clams...)
I tried to find the recipe in MembersPlus, but couldn't find it. Will some one please post it for me?

I'll have access to a computer where I'm going, so I can keep up...I hope
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: New Menu..... by Bizymomma (Haven't heard anythi...)
Yes, I've been procrastinating. I wanted to check past menus so I wouldn't duplicate, and I've been thumbing through old issues ( with probably too much thought-too expensive, too many ingredients, etc etc) so I'm still working on it. Anyways, I'm happy to follow along if someone beats me to the punch!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: New Menu..... by pjcooks (Yes, I've been procr...)
PJ....would love for you to suggest something! Definitely if not this time...next!! Keep looking...,if you come up with something, post!!!!
  Re: Re: New Menu..... by TwilightKitten (Well, if PJ doesn't ...)
"Linguine with White Clam Sauce from Issue 44." - sounds very good to me also!!

Critique date? Since it's Wednesday already, how about Monday, the 4th of Sept....my Lord, September already?????

(off topice for just a minute - )
A bunch of us (in Portland) went out to dinner last nite and this (Clam Linguine) is almost what I ordered, but went with the Cedar Plank roasted N.W. Salmon with Butternut Squash Risotto instead - and it was a great choice.

I think I'm going to revert back to the Caesar Salad (that we did with the Chix Roulades a while back)- I've been wanting to have that again for a while now. (The one Lorraine didn't care for at all... ) But, the way we've been eating the last month, I'll forego dessert this time around.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Menu..... by cjs ("Linguine with White...)
"The one Lorraine didn't care for at all... "

LOL I've memorized the recipe.

I'll pass on this dinner. I'm taking a few days off to do canning and freezing. I'll probably be too tired to eat.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.