Day One of Culinary School
  Re: (...)
Well I survived day 1

I'll be putting everything up on my blog. I hope to have a camera soon as well

http://lovescooking.blogspot.com/

This way everyone can keep track if they want to, and be able to follow my insanity and pinpoint the exact moment I snapped. This will be good information for the attorneys and judge
  Re: Day One of Culinary School by DFen911 (Well I survived day ...)
May I just say I hate blogs...they remind me too much of Christmas letters... - BUT, I will read yours, 'cause it'll be right up my alley.

First day behind you, it's all downhill now!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Quote:

This way everyone can keep track if they want to, and be able to follow my insanity and pinpoint the exact moment I snapped. This will be good information for the attorneys and judge

Oh Denise, that cracked me up! Thanks for going to all of the work of the blog, this will be the first one I read, atually (you know what I'm like w/ computers...)
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Day One of Culinary School by cjs (May I just say I ha...)
I was going to leave a comment on your blog, but it wouldn't let me cause I don't have an account. So, I'll leave it here.

Oh Sweetie, I'm so happy for you. I probably would said "screw it" and gone ahead and asked the chef(s) if there was anything else I could do. Go get them onions Luv!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
Okay---HELP PLEASE!!!! For us who are computer challenged---how do I go into the daily blog? I searched the entire site and even though Denise sounds like a very alive person with TONS of energy and humor I really would love to follow her experience---how do I get to the daily blog??
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Day One of Culinary School by Roxanne 21 (Okay---HELP PLEASE!!...)
Roxanne, just click the link -

http://lovescooking.blogspot.com or if it doesn't let you click just cut and paste it into your browser

I'm going to update more later.
  Re: Re: Day One of Culinary School by DFen911 (Roxanne, just click ...)
Denise, I get to the site no problem---but I can't find your daily entry---????? That is where I am having the dilemma----
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Day One of Culinary School by Roxanne 21 (Denise, I get to th...)
I can't see any updated entries either.... I thought maybe you hadn't updated from your first day yet.
Loving every moment of my life!!
Denise, It was 10 years ago today I started culinary school. I was reading your blog and suddenly I was right back in that kitchen, with my tourne knife and a potato. Actually, I had a great experience. I learned so much. The hardest part was taking care of a house, a husband and 3 young children while attending school full time.

What a wonderful adventure!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Day One of Culinary School by Bizymomma (I can't see any upda...)
So you guys don't see now - Day 3 - Stocks?

Might have to delete your temporary internet files. The blog should also be green now not black. Someone mention it was hard to read so changed it