CuisineAtHome MembersPlus
  Re: (...)
I received an email today saying that the MembersPlus site will be opening this month. For subscribers there will be a $12 fee, I don't know how much it will be for non-subscribers. With that fee, you will have available to you all the recipes printed in CusineAtHome and much, much more.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: CuisineAtHome MembersPlus by bjcotton (I received an email ...)
hmmmm... I wonder why I haven't been informed?? Anyone else get any mail on this?
  Re: Re: CuisineAtHome MembersPlus by dollop (hmmmm...[img]/ubbthr...)
nope.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: CuisineAtHome MembersPlus by cjs (nope....)
Nothing in my email box yet.
  Re: Re: CuisineAtHome MembersPlus by DFen911 (Nothing in my email ...)
NOPE!!!! But then I'm always last
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: CuisineAtHome MembersPlus by Roxanne 21 (NOPE!!!! [img]/ubb...)
It wasn't an email specific to that subject, it was an addendum to another subject we were talking about...kind of an, Oh, by the way.

Billy
  Re: Re: CuisineAtHome MembersPlus by bjcotton (It wasn't an email s...)
BJ, would you please let us know if you receive any more notice about this. I sure don't want to miss it...I'm pretty excited to become a member ASAP.
TIA
  Re: Re: CuisineAtHome MembersPlus by dollop (BJ, would you please...)
I most assuredly will. They usually attach some kind of note when I make a suggestion about members+ or ask them a question in regards to that site.

Billy
  Re: Re: CuisineAtHome MembersPlus by bjcotton (I most assuredly wil...)
Here is something I received today. I have watched every video and visited every spot in the new forum. Some of the features didn't work or had glitches, some videos would stop in the middle, etc., so I personally know they've spent a lot of time working of this new site. They have been very responsive to suggestions and gave explanations as to why things were as they are. Nice bunch of people.

Hi,

Let me take a moment to thank you. I want you to know how much I appreciate your interest and enthusiasm in testing Cuisine Members Plus. My ongoing goal is to give subscribers an excellent resource for success in the kitchen, and your participation has really helped as we continue to refine the site.

For example, based on your feedback, I know that our informative videos, seasonal menus, lightened up recipes and wine recommendations are just as popular today as they were when the beta test started. Most popular, of course, is the Recipe Center, which features all 10 years worth of Cuisine at home magazine recipes. That alone is worth the price of subscription, in my book!

On the flip side, you’ve made it clear that $10 Challenge is not cutting the mustard, so we’re taking it back to the drawing board. Expect to see an exciting replacement in the near future.

See, your help matters!

Sincerely,

Editor, Cuisine at home

Billy
  Re: Re: CuisineAtHome MembersPlus by bjcotton (Here is something I ...)
Might be a dumb question, but what is $10 challenge?
Calliope