Geez, I'm feeling lonely!
  Re: (...)
When I was with "the other" website, it wasn't unusual for me to receive 20-40 emails a day. Now I've even experienced a day with 0 emails. Used to talk with Jean's daughter Tracy everyday, now I can hardly get ahold of her. Has Oregon seceded from the US? Have all my old friends been stricken dumb?
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Geez, I'm feeling lonely! by bjcotton (When I was with "the...)
Awwww, my precious. I think with the change of seasons, everyone is caught up in something different. Also since the heat has lifted perhaps friends are doing more outdoor activities instead of enjoying the AC while on the computer.

Don't feel lonely. You're the most popular guy I know.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Geez, I'm feeling lonely! by Half_Baked (Awwww, my precious. ...)
I'm home alone tonight!!!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: Geez, I'm feeling lonely! by Bizymomma (I'm home alone tonig...)
I haven't been active in the forum the last few days. Dr. gave me hell about gaining 10 lbs. this past year. Been trying to eat really good....ei: grilled meat, salad.... I did fix the "new dish" tonight tho... Some days the board is really quiet.... esp. the new C@H...
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Geez, I'm feeling lonely! by bjcotton (When I was with "the...)
Aw, BillyJ, I can only speak from here, and let me tell you, retirement, even semi-retirement ain't for sissys!! Where the heck does the time go?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Geez, I'm feeling lonely! by cjs (Aw, BillyJ, I can on...)
Billy, I know what you mean. I think Oakville has succeeded from Canada. Maybe we can team up and start our own country. I nominate myself Queen, or at least Princess.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Geez, I'm feeling lonely! by Lorraine (Billy, I know what y...)
I'll second that, I get to be the play around guy that the empire supports
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Geez, I'm feeling lonely! by bjcotton (I'll second that, I ...)
Is that the "JOKER"?????? One of a kind, I'm sure!!!

I would love to be the "servant girl" (reConfusederf). The scullery maid must have a very interesting status---especially "messing" aorund with the royalty!!!

Forgive me if I have offended anyone!! Not too PC but----

"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Geez, I'm feeling lonely! by Roxanne 21 (Is that the "JOKER"?...)
Poor Billy, a bit of a change of pace isn't it. Never mind, when you escape your winter there for our (much milder) summer we shall fill our days with boiling mud pools and waterfalls, food and picnics, even if it is only on the front lawn. I shall show you how to make a dumb-bell for fairies and elves out of daisys, and other essentual matters.
  Re: Re: Geez, I'm feeling lonely! by vannin (Poor Billy, a bit o...)
LOL Roxanne, I don't think you offend anyone if you tried hard, me on the other hand......