Splendid Soups...some reviews
  Re: (...)
I received my book a few days ago....loved almost every soup there. Made wild mushroom and Black bean soup...and both were winners. All the soups in the book look sooooooooo good it is hard to decide which one to make next.
  Re: Splendid Soups...some reviews by piano226 (I received my book a...)
Thank you for the reviews! I am anxious for anymore you may try! I am on the fence for ordering this one. Looks so good, but with the kids, I am reluctant to order....
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups...some reviews by esgunn (Thank you for the re...)
Can't wait to receive mine---soups are a favorite. Please try more and let us know
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups...some reviews by Roxanne 21 (Can't wait to receiv...)
Shoot, I really wasn't planning on buying this one...hmmmm
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups...some reviews by cjs (Shoot, I really wasn...)
I'm off to the C@H store to buy it!!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups...some reviews by Lorraine (I'm off to the [url=...)
If you are ordering it online, don't forget to key in "books" in the promotion code to receive free shipping!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups...some reviews by cjs (Shoot, I really wasn...)
Quote:

Shoot, I really wasn't planning on buying this one...hmmmm

You'd better decide quickly Jean...it's almost time for our families to cut us off buying cookbooks until after Christmas
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups...some reviews by Half_Baked ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Not sure if it's in the Soup magazine or not (still waiting for my shipment), but there is a wonderful recipe for tortilla soup in the weeknight recipe mag. I use leftover chicken in it, and even the picky 11 year old LOVES it.
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups...some reviews by carolekv (Not sure if it's in ...)
Hey Carol - welcome!! C@H has another tortilla soup from an old issue that we absolutely love - will look it up - haven't made the new one...yet.

O.K. my soup book is ordered...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups...some reviews by cjs (Hey Carol - welcome!...)
My next soup i think will be Greek lentil...looked really really good. I absolutely love the book and my goal to try EVERY soup there...We love soups especially on the rainy days. I really do not regret ordering it..I was concerned that lots of soups will be a repeat from the magazines but i dont think i have seen one.