Splendid Soups & Spectactular Sides
  Re: (...)
I was at Barnes & Nobel looking for the C@H Magazine. The only one out was October so I'm sure I'll get that in the mail....BUT, lo and behold they had Splendid Soups & Spectactular Sides. I'm perusing it right now.

I didn't see Weeknight Dinners and I should have asked but I was so tickled to find this that I didn't even think about it.

Well, I'm at the bookstore at least once a week so I'll get a helper to check out their storage area. I found Mr HBs football mag that way when none were on the shelves.

Now I'm heading over to www.splendidsoups.com to check out the free recipes and see what else is on that site.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Splendid Soups & Spectactular Sides by Half_Baked (I was at Barnes & No...)
Well, I went over there and couldn't read anything. I sent this to the 'Contacts'.

"I am unable to read the recipes or any of the information on http://www.splendidsoups.com/bonus/showR...cordID=632

I clicked on the pictures and the font for the recipes must be a .05 It is impossible to read...even with a magnifying glass.

Would you please have someone fix this? In fact it would be very nice if someone could update the chat forum. I believe you would have more traffic, hence sell more magazines.

Thank you. Jan"

Has anyone else had this problem?
Jan

Re: Re: Splendid Soups & Spectactular Sides by Half_Baked (Well, I went over th...)
I don't know if you tried this or not - but the web site says to access the bonus recipes and video you need to enter the access code from the back of your magazine and your email address.

Do you mind telling how much it was to purchase off the shelf? I would be interested if it is a big difference from the online price with the free shipping.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups & Spectactular Sides by esgunn (I don't know if you ...)
The Soup Mag is exactly the same, $9.99.

I did put my secret # in and when the page came up, all the information is tiny tiny tiny. Yes, I clicked on what I thought was Adobe reader and could read the soup directions but there was no way I could find where the sides and desserts are located.

I hope it's not my computer.
Jan

Re: Re: Splendid Soups & Spectactular Sides by Half_Baked (The Soup Mag is exac...)
Is it taking everyone FOREVER to get this magazine? I've been waiting for a couple of weeks now, and I want to start making some cozy fall soups!!!
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups & Spectactular Sides by carolekv (Is it taking everyon...)
lol...yes, it IS taking forever! I ordered mine over a month ago.
Tammy
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups & Spectactular Sides by TwilightKitten (lol...yes, it IS tak...)
Seriously is it just my computer or is the font itsy bitsy? When I went to splendidsoups.com today, I couldn't read where to put in my 'secret' number (I assumed it was the yellow box) and it kept telling my email address was wrong. I think I signed up for emailed recipes 3x.

When you go to post, see the continue button under 'I want to preview my post'....the font is 1/3 the size of the letters in 'continue'.
Jan