Am I Adaptable or Am I Adaptable?
  Re: (...)
As y'all know, our drainage pipes under the house are about 95% plugged and won't be repaired/replaced until Wednesday. I couldn't even do dishes 'cause if I let the water run for about 30 seconds the sink started filling up. We could, however, flush the toilets, shower and run water in the bathroom sink...do you have any idea how difficult it is to get the dishwasher out of the kitchen, down the hall, through the bathroom door and hook it up to the sink faucet? Well, it barely fit through the bathroom door and when I got it close enough to the sink to connect the hose, I had to climb over the thing to hook it up. Then I had to climb back over to get out of the room. I'll post a picture shortly.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/b...room-1.jpg

That's a chair in front so I can climb over...I'm a vertically challenged person doncha know...Smile
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Am I Adaptable or Am I Adaptable? by bjcotton (As y'all know, our d...)
Bless your heart. Too bad this problem didn't get bad until after December 5th.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Am I Adaptable or Am I Adaptable? by Half_Baked (Bless your heart. T...)
Hee hee, that'd fix 'em!

Billy
  Re: Re: Am I Adaptable or Am I Adaptable? by bjcotton (Hee hee, that'd fix ...)
Yes Billy, adaptable, but methinks there may be a hint of desperation too. ;Þ
  Re: Re: Am I Adaptable or Am I Adaptable? by vannin (Yes Billy, adaptable...)
Yeah Billy,
Don't you have a pressure cleaner??? LOL
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: Am I Adaptable or Am I Adaptable? by bjcotton (Hee hee, that'd fix ...)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Am I Adaptable or Am I Adaptable? by cjs ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
Did I tell you about this?

I went to visit this old friend of mine, he'd invited me for dinner. As we sat down, I noticed the plate wasn't really clean and mentioned it to my host. He said, "They're as clean as Cold Water can get them." We continued to eat and I noticed my saucer wasn't really clean either. I mentioned it and got the same reply, "They're as clean as Cold Water can get them." After we'd finished eating and were enjoying coffee I watched him set his plate on the floor and call his dog, "Come here Cold Water!" If they don't get the drain fixed, my plates are going to be as clean as Buddy can get them!

Billy
  Re: Re: Am I Adaptable or Am I Adaptable? by bjcotton (Did I tell you about...)
  Re: Re: Am I Adaptable or Am I Adaptable? by bjcotton (Did I tell you about...)
What a hoot! Am I to infer you're moving on Dec 5th?

PJ
PJ
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
SteveA,

I thought he wrote "adoptable".......

PJ
PJ