Splendid Soups--Chicken Pot Pie Soup Review
  Re: (...)
I guess i am into soups this week...sooooooo made chicken pot pie soup today. My boyfriend really liked it and so did our guests considering everybody except me had two bowls. I like more exotic flavors but it was excellent comfort food.

Broccoli cheese soup is next i think...maybe even tomorrow...STAY TUNED
  Re: Splendid Soups--Chicken Pot Pie Soup Review by piano226 (I guess i am into so...)
"excellent comfort food"

That's what it sounded like to me. Thanks for the review, piano! Have you tried the baked potato one yet?
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups--Chicken Pot Pie Soup Review by Lorraine ("excellent comfort f...)
Oooh, I can't wait to try those two. But I have to finish up the food here before I go to the market, again.

Mr HB and I have been running around so much after work, that I've just been thawing leftovers.

I got interrupted making Jean's Pork-Stuffed Poblanos and have part of it already made, in the freezer. <baer>

whoops, I think I've gone off topic.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups--Chicken Pot Pie Soup Review by Half_Baked (Oooh, I can't wait t...)
Oh Jan, we had those/these last nite - the guys loved them!! (Two fellas from Spokane came over for dinner) and the dessert had them licking the martini glass - have any idea how hard it is to lick out a martini glass...even an over-sized one???? Do you make the Cinnamon Rice Pilaf to go with them?? It makes a great dinner.

I'll go post the recipe for dessert - Raspberry Napoleons - yummy!!!

(good Lord, was this a jumbled up posting or what... )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com