Splendid Soups-Broccoli Cheese Soup
  Re: (...)
I am boring you guys with all these soup reviews? What can i do...i am starting to develop a soup fetish.

Soup was reaaaaaaaaalyyyyyyyyyyy good. Very comforting with a great flavor. I also did hungarian kabobs and they were delicious too.

ON TO MY NEXT SOUPPPPPPPPPPPPP....BYEEEEEE
  Re: Splendid Soups-Broccoli Cheese Soup by piano226 (I am boring you guys...)
I love that this book has those wonderful sides, also.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups-Broccoli Cheese Soup by Half_Baked (I love that this boo...)
I don't want to push anyone...but this is a wonderful issue. Y'all need to buy this thing! As soon as it cools down around here I am gonna soup it.
  Re: Splendid Soups-Broccoli Cheese Soup by piano226 (I am boring you guys...)
lol...you're not boring me...but you are making me super anxious for my own issue to get here! Why is it taking sooo long!?
Tammy
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups-Broccoli Cheese Soup by TwilightKitten (lol...you're not bor...)
I wonder if that is the issue I will be getting (eventually).
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups-Broccoli Cheese Soup by vannin (I wonder if that is ...)
Ellen, I think it's a separate magazine, isn't it???? Mine is at home waiting for me, I hope!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups-Broccoli Cheese Soup by cjs (Ellen, I think it's ...)
Yes, this is the little cookbook for sale ($9.99) along with Weeknight Dinners (which I don't have yet).

They can be ordered on C@H website.
Jan

Re: Re: Splendid Soups-Broccoli Cheese Soup by Half_Baked (Yes, this is the lit...)
Oooh, I finally got mine yesterday! The broccoli cheddar might be the first one I try. The article says the broccoli should still be a little crunchy but I think I'd like mine mushier in the soup. I'm too lazy to do all that chewing...
Tammy
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups-Broccoli Cheese Soup by TwilightKitten (Oooh, I finally got ...)
"I'm too lazy to do all that chewing... "

oh geez, spewed coffee on screen!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups-Broccoli Cheese Soup by cjs ("I'm too lazy to do ...)
I am making the Baked Potato Soup with the Sirloin strips garnish.

Can't decide to make grilled cheese or the puff pastry croutons. I thought they might be good sprinkled with cheese and maybe some crushed bacon.
Jan