Time limits??
  Re: (...)
Anyone have any idea if there is a time limit on the amount of time one takes to type out a post??? I just spent about 1/2 hour reviewing an artichoke recipe---with all of the instructions and pffft---GONE!!! "TIME INVALID"

I am sooooo ANGRY---I could %@#*!&%%--- the post is not even saved---I have several recipes I have cooked recently and wanted to begin my reviews---I think I will give up for today---maybe tomorrow will be better.

Problem is, I'm typist-challenged--one of those two fingers creatures---ACHHHHHHHCHHHHCHHHCHHHCHHHC!!!!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Time limits?? by Roxanne 21 (Anyone have any idea...)
I have no idea. I know I have thought I was posting something - went to the review post page and forgot to actually post it!

I would suggest typing it in another format - a word processor, your email program, and then cut and paste it when complete. That way you shouldn't loose it! Sorry for all the frustration!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Time limits?? by esgunn (I have no idea. I k...)
I agree with Erin, Roxanne. If I have something important that is going to take some time, I do it in Word and then cut and paste.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Time limits?? by Roxanne 21 (Anyone have any idea...)
Roxanne,

The same thing just happened to me. I was reviewing the last dinner party, and whoosh! it was gone. Will try again, though.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Time limits?? by bjcotton (I agree with Erin, R...)
Thanks guys----live and learn--what a frustrating way to learn though---word it is from now on--I'm STILL angry!!!!!

Erin--I have posted and then forgot to hit the continue button---those were mini frustrations but stupid errors on my part---THIS was, well--I'll let it rest. GOOD NIGHT, ALL!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Time limits?? by pjcooks (Roxanne,[br][br]The ...)
I always forget to type it into Word first. I just type my post and copy it before I submit it. That way if it loses my post, I can just paste it and re-submit.
Tammy
  Re: Re: Time limits?? by TwilightKitten (I always forget to t...)

"I just type my post and copy it before I submit it."

me too! Especially if it's longer than, say 5 lines - I copy it...when I remember...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Time limits?? by cjs ([br]"I just type my ...)
It just happened to me on the 'Experieced entertainer' thread!

"CRAPPOLA !!! It just happened to me. A long post that was no longer valid !!! I'll write it again in a bit. I'm too frustrated now."
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.