TGIF Salute to Ya'all
  Re: (...)
It's Friday nite (well, 4:30 p.m. anyway) and I've having a delightful Margarita and I'm hoping everyone has a great weekend. I'm making the first soup out of 'THE BOOK' tonite - Lasagne Soup, will let you all know how we liked it!!

Have a great weekend!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: TGIF Salute to Ya'all by cjs (It's Friday nite (we...)
And to Saluda to you too dear, just so happens I was sipping my Margarita when I read this.
Enjoy your soup, it sounds like one from C@H mag we tried and loved.
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: TGIF Salute to Ya'all by farnfam (And to Saluda to you...)
I'm drinking a lovely beer...LOL, but I bet it's the same recipe. It is an excellent soup! You will love!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: TGIF Salute to Ya'all by cjs (It's Friday nite (we...)
Well bless your heart! Thank you so much and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

A great weekend to all of Y'all!!
  Re: Re: TGIF Salute to Ya'all by dollop (Well bless your hear...)
I seldom drink, but a happy, happy weekend to all of you.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: TGIF Salute to Ya'all by bjcotton (I seldom drink, but ...)
I cooked all day, which was very fun. Cleaned some, which wasn't fun. But I'm enjoying my Saturday evening, so I'm having fun.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: TGIF Salute to Ya'all by Half_Baked (I cooked all day, wh...)
Well I couldn't have my drink till Sat and then only one. I have to study. But I did have a glass of lovely merlot with a wonderful beef stew I made since we got our first good rain of the winter season. But the best part was hubby was home! I usually only get to see him one evening a week while in school so this was a special treat.

Yeah for the weekend!
  Re: Re: TGIF Salute to Ya'all by DFen911 (Well I couldn't have...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
Keep up the good fight Steve!! When you get as old as me, then you have earned those "'Margies' wih a ghee sound, y'know"! My, it's so nice knowing what it's like to have weekends...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: TGIF Salute to Ya'all by cjs (Keep up the good fig...)
Lol, I've felt that way after I quit bartending. Getting home at 3am did not do much for my social life.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.