chicken piccata
  Re: (...)
Hi all,
I have lost my Cusine at Home issue that had the receipe for chicken piccata (? spelling. I made it once and my family loved it. Unfortunately, I have misplaced the issue (I am in process of moving).

Any help will be gratefully appreciated!
Mollycat1
  Re: chicken piccata by mollycat1 (Hi all,[br] I have l...)
Here it is :
http://www.forums.cuisineathome.com/ubbt...=true#Post16584
Tammy
  Re: Re: chicken piccata by TwilightKitten (Here it is [img]/ubb...)
Welcome Molly -now that 'twilight' has helped you, it's time to come back on the forum and join all of us. We're really a fun group! We will let you have a waiver until you're moved and just a little settled...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: chicken piccata by cjs (Welcome Molly -now t...)
WELCOME Molly---please join us often---good luck with your move!! That's usually a nightmare--come for a reprieve and support!!

Roxanne
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: chicken piccata by TwilightKitten (Here it is [img]/ubb...)
Twilightkitten,

Thank you so much! I have been driving myself crazy trying to find the CAH issue. I plan to make this ASAP.
I am also trying to get comfortable using the forum. My computer skills are not the best!

Thanks again. I look forward to spending more time "online". I recently retired, but seem to be just as busy now as when I worked!

Mollycat1
  Re: Re: chicken piccata by mollycat1 (Twilightkitten,[br][...)
Welcome Molly. It's easy to get hooked on this site with all the friendly and helpful people. I come here several times a day just to see what everyone is up to.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: chicken piccata by bjcotton (Welcome Molly. It's...)
Welcome, Mollycat! I hope you enjoy this forum and all the members here. There are plenty of great folks to share things with...so don't be shy.
  Re: Re: chicken piccata by mollycat1 (Twilightkitten,[br][...)
" I recently retired, but seem to be just as busy now as when I worked!"

Molly, I'm in the same boat as you - and I'm finding retirement ain't for sissys!!! But, isn't it fun?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: chicken piccata by cjs (" I recently retired...)
Welcome Molly! Glad you found the site.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: chicken piccata by mollycat1 (Hi all,[br] I have l...)
Welcome, Molly! I really enjoy coming home from work and catching up on the day here, usually with a glass of wine!

PJ
PJ