Another Picture
  Re: (...)
Here is my Buddy Boy with his three favorite toys. The yellow and orange one is a large duck [almost as big as he is], a large round fluffy ball and his newest, a bone with a squawker in the middle and 4 squeekers in the ends.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/b...toys-1.jpg

As you can see, he likes to keep his toys close by.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Another Picture by bjcotton (Here is my Buddy Boy...)
Awwwww....Buddy is too dear. Keeping his toys close. Who does he think is going to 'get em'?
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Another Picture by Half_Baked (Awwwww....Buddy is t...)
Buddy doesn't like Billy playing with them and getting slobber all over...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Another Picture by cjs (Buddy doesn't like B...)
ROFL....no doubt, Jean!
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
Too cute, Billy!

PJ
PJ
Ohhhh! Isn't that the cutest picture! (I love my 4 legged friends.) Glad to see you are a big softie, too.
  Re: Re: Another Picture by dollop (Ohhhh! Isn't that t...)
hahahaha Lovely pic Billy. Isn't it frightening how much we love our cats and doggies.
  Re: Re: Another Picture by vannin (hahahaha Lovely pic...)
I think I am silly sometimes, must be old age. They were advertising a movie on TV, saying "They're coming, for your wife, your children, your husband..." I muttered they darn well better leave my dog alone..... The other day they were running an advertisement about keeping your children away from cocaine and I told Buddy what I'd do to him if I ever found him using
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Another Picture by bjcotton (I think I am silly s...)
I watch the tv with my little Daisy tucked in beside me in my lazyboy. Downstairs she tucks in beside me in the office chair, I stand up, she stands up. I wouldn't have it any other way. Give Buddy a big fat kiss on his nose for me Billy. And leave his toys alone, really, he is very patient with you.
  Re: Re: Another Picture by bjcotton (I think I am silly s...)
Not silly at all! I believe our ability to "bond" with our pets helps keep us in communication with nature...simple in thought but complex in application. "Animal people" are more my kind of folks. We (humans and animals) are all connected...it's just that some of us are more open about it.