Welcome to 4 anonymous users who are browsing
  Re: (...)
Sign up, come in and start chatting. It doesn't matter how experienced you are at all. I can burn water and they're still nice to me.

You can see how sweet everyone is....join in!
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Welcome to 4 anonymous users who are browsing by Half_Baked (Sign up, come in and...)
They's just shy---keep up the welcomes though!!! COME ON DOWN!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Welcome to 4 anonymous users who are browsing by Half_Baked (Sign up, come in and...)
Hello, out there! Come on in...the water's fine!
  Re: Re: Welcome to 4 anonymous users who are browsing by dollop ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
I have jello shooters....

**lays them out like bait**
Hi All,
I'm not anonymous, but am new. Not sure about posting, etc. I love C@H and bought the Splendid Soups this AM.I am planning on trying the Lasagna soup. I think my grandkids will love it. They are away for the weekend with their parents, but when they return Sun. eve, this will be waiting for them.
Thank you for all your clever ideas and receipes!
Mollycat1
  Re: Re: Welcome to 4 anonymous users who are browsing by mollycat1 (Hi All,[br] I'm not ...)
Welcome Mollycat1. Good to see you here.
  Re: Re: Welcome to 4 anonymous users who are browsing by vannin (Welcome Mollycat1. ...)
Welcome! Glad you joined,
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Welcome to 4 anonymous users who are browsing by DFen911 (I have jello shooter...)
Quote:

I have jello shooters....

**lays them out like bait**

ROFLMAO !!!
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Welcome to 4 anonymous users who are browsing by Half_Baked ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Those jello shooters work everytime

Welcome to the boards Mollycat! You couldn't have found a better web site anywhere for foodies.

So..which jello shooter was your favorite? Let me guess...the cherry jubilee? Or was it the Margarita?
  Re: Re: Welcome to 4 anonymous users who are browsing by mollycat1 (Hi All,[br] I'm not ...)
"Or was it the Margarita?" - ummmm, must have been this one I ordered

Good to see you Molly - and that Lasagna Soup is just wonderful. Not knowing the ages of your grandkids, I might suggest if you're making the Spiced Parmesan Twists that are offered as a side with this soup, that you cut back a tad on the black pepper for them, might be a little hot for them. But then again, maybe not and they are awfully good too!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com