New issue
  Re: (...)
Got mine today! I always love getting the new issue! I've already looked through it 3 times!
Has anyone else rec'd theirs?
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: New issue by Bizymomma (Got mine today! I a...)
I will be at leat a week, if not two, before I get mine! I am still waiting for my splendid soups!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: New issue by esgunn (I will be at leat a ...)
I'm just surprised that I'm one of the first to get the new issues. I would think living in Arkansas would put me at the bottom of the list! LOL
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: New issue by Bizymomma (I'm just surprised t...)
I reckon I am the bottomest. I still haven't got my first one and Shane subscribed ages ago.
  Re: Re: New issue by vannin (I reckon I am the bo...)
I have October...there isn't a November, is there? I thought there were only 6 issues/year.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: New issue by Half_Baked (I have October...the...)
If that is the case I can expect to get this years Xmas issue in time for next Xmas.
  Re: New issue by Bizymomma (Got mine today! I a...)
I received mine on Thursday. I just didn't want to say anything because I know a few of Y'all won't be getting your copies for so long. It almost sounds mean to talk about it. (But it is a pretty issue and very yummy!)
  Re: Re: New issue by dollop (I received mine on T...)
"(But it is a pretty issue and very yummy!)" - see how you are???
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New issue by cjs ("(But it is a pretty...)
I am still waiting for mine. I am hoping that it will come this week. I am also hoping that the outer cover has an order form for Splendid Soups. DH won't let me order anything on line. He is afraid or identity theft.
  Re: Re: New issue by coco hernandez (I am still waiting f...)
Coco, They are very willing to take orderers over the phone! Also some one here mentioned it, and I saw the magazine at Barnes and Noble in thier magazine section. I had already ordered it, so I didn't buy it. I am very patienetly - ok not so patiently - waiting for it. It really does take 6 -8 weeks to get here.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.