Splendid soups-red bean chili-Review
  Re: (...)
Hello,

I made this chili yesterday. I loved it. My b/f would prefer ground beef instead of diced chuck but he did say that it was really really good. I did put in pretty large pieces so maybe that was my mistake.

I loved the flavor especially after I put in masa harina.

The only thing according to the recipe it only cookes for about one hour. I cooked mine for 3 hours or so.
  Re: Splendid soups-red bean chili-Review by piano226 (Hello,[br][br]I made...)
You guys are killing me!!!! I can't wait to get my book!!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Splendid soups-red bean chili-Review by piano226 (Hello,[br][br]I made...)
Thanks for the review, piano226, I'm planning on making this recipe this week!
  Re: Re: Splendid soups-red bean chili-Review by Bizymomma (You guys are killing...)
Hang on there, Angelea, Roxanne, and BillyJ!!!

Thanks piano - can't decide what's to be the next one in our house....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Splendid soups-red bean chili-Review by Bizymomma (You guys are killing...)
I checked my order. I ordered it Sept 26th - 4 weeks is tomorrow. I should be receiving it any day. I am ready for it.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Splendid soups-red bean chili-Review by cjs (Hang on there, Angel...)
I'm thumbing through the book now. I turn a page and say, 'That's what I'm make next time'. Then I turn another page and say, 'No, that's what I'll make'...and it goes on and on.

Piano, I would have never thought to add It. sausage to chili. That sounds very interesting.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.